Indoor Come see my girls!!

Ooow....sneaky sneaky Noods....

this thread has just been destroyed by an exploding bomb....

W-W-W-W..Wipe out.....
1958-wizardskating.gif

I start my 2week flush when they are fully cloudy or just starting to amber.

I think thats my plan. but when do you think I should start to cut feed? I am using coco so nutes could flush out fast.

My last plants did not seem flushed well enough. noooo

Hey AFN I am thinking about harvesting one of ladies. Today is day 65 from seed.

When should I start plain water? I am growing in coco so nutes will flush fast.

P.S. I have also read both articles about harvest timing. My question is more when to start my flush with coco knowing that nutes should wash out faster than with soil?

The first plant (3 pictures) is the one needing harvest info on the second plant needs 2 weeks or more.
View attachment 152142View attachment 152143View attachment 152144View attachment 152145View attachment 152146View attachment 152147View attachment 152148

Whenever you start to flush (I have no experience in coco so I won't comment) I would advise you let the plant dry out a bit before chopping...if you chop her soaking wet, it'll take longer to dry and can risk either bud rot or that nasty "homegrown" hay/cut grass smell that everyone hates. If the top inch of your medium is dry to the touch and the leaves are starting to get a TINY TINY bit crispy, she'll cure up faster/tastier.

Whenever you start to flush (I have no experience in coco so I won't comment) I would advise you let the plant dry out a bit before chopping...if you chop her soaking wet, it'll take longer to dry and can risk either bud rot or that nasty "homegrown" hay/cut grass smell that everyone hates. If the top inch of your medium is dry to the touch and the leaves are starting to get a TINY TINY bit crispy, she'll cure up faster/tastier.

Thanks man I will do that for sure.

Hey guys any help on when to start flushing in coco?

I think I need to start soon...

Start now and flush for a week.....then your plant will be just over 10 weeks at chop time.
By the way, that is a very nice plant :bow:

Stunted Opinion
:smokebuds:

Picture update

Hey everybody I have some pics for you.

It is day 70 around my little farm so I will post some pictures of the girls and I realized I had no pics of the box I made so Il post one of those too.

View attachment 153469

Dude. find a black bed sheet or something really dark and use that as a back drop...the colors on those things will pop, definitely BOM potential but you need a crisper photo.

Personally I'd say you're 5-7 days out from chopping, but I'm a huge fan of going to the bitter end...no more water for anyone! Let 'em get nice and dry for the cure...

Back