Cooking with Sweet Seeds®- Cannabic Recipes

Hello colleagues!

Tomorrow is a day to show your love :kiss:, (then the rest of the year does not matter :haha:) and what better way to do it than making a fun recipe? (instead of spending money on bland and expensive gifts)

This time we are going with something simple and fast: Strawberries with Chocoweed!

We hope you like it and dare to try them :bighug:

Sweet recipes!
jaypp

@Sweet Seeds Jay :bighug: hey brudda! Thank you for the recipe videos mon amie = :thumbsup: ... I want to try the butter infusion! Would you please translate the info for us? Oh, you say the bud was decarb'ed already prior to infusion? Did you do this as described in the next post?.... I have some medical patient friends who want to do a simple, minimal fuss butter, and this fits the bill perfectly! .... after bagging up the sache and butter (how much was that, 2 sticks?), did it go into a double boiler pot, or just a regular pot?

...one thing I'm not seeing in the video is how the butter is getting mixed or emulsified enough to get through the cheese cloth and herb sachet?

Hola Waira :pass:
I'm so sorry about my late response, Tommy is on vacation and I have a new colleague who is still learning so I have a lot of work... Anyway, I will try to give you a complete answer to your question :pighug:

I recommend you to make the decarboxylation before cooking the butter, in an oven. But, if the final butter will be envolved in a recipe with hot temperatures, it isn't necessary. If you make the recipe as shown in the video (cooking for 3 hours or more, at 105 ºC), the weed will be decarb'ed in this process.

I've used 10 grams of flowers for 250 grams of butter in a regular pot.

The last step is to press the cheese cloth when it is still hot to extract the mix of water/butter/trichomes in a recipient.

Then, you can throw the cheese cloth away and cool the mix. When it's cool enough, the water will separate from the butter (which contain the "power") and the butter is ready to use.

I hope this helps you but don't hesitate in ask more questions if something isn't clear :d5:
Big hugs!!
jaypp

thanks @Sweet Seeds Jay :toke: :thumbsup:..so, looking at other recipes, it made me consider how well the butter is in contact with the sachet of herb, it must be well immersed in order to penetrate and extract the goods,.. too much water and the butter will stay on top, the sachet on the bottom, and without repeated emulsification, the process may be inefficient,...? That's my concern with this pre-wrapped method vs. just letting the herb tumble about in the pot....

:bighug:Thank you Waira!
As everything is submerged in a pot of boiling water, a movement occurs that causes the butter and water to mix and to be in constant contact with the weed. They only separate when you take it out of the boiling water.

Then, the trichomes (which are a grease) will be combined with the butter.

I hope all is clear for you, mate :toke:

Saludos!
jaypp

:thumbsup: got it @Sweet Seeds Jay brudda,....one last thing please, how much water was used with the butter, about a cup? I think the plan is to use the recently harvested Honey Peach CBD for this! Did you have a look at her in her section? Super nice stuff mate, another Sweet beauty! :spels: .. I'm a bit surprised at how much of a buzz she gives, but it's well moderated by the CBD...:smoking:

Back