Be a Breeder – you can create your own autoflowers with our regular seeds and personal support!

I started with regular genetics because I'm a sea of green grower and regular made it easy to cross and make more seeds . My moto was" buy once make seeds grow forever" .
I make feminised now but I always have regular in my library just in case.
I may take a little dip into making some regular crosses later this year.
I have a skoosh strain that can Finnish in 50 days. I may start with that one.
Result. :devil:
Love your motto! 😁👌🏽That's cool and sounds like a plan for me)))I guess you should try some of our regular genetics. Let me know in DM if you are curious to try them😎😎🧬🧬

#IBlameJointDoctor for having to create an Excel file to keep track of all my Auto hybrids...
View attachment 1665143

View attachment 1665142

Oh and also #IBlameJointDoctor for all the hard work I have to do to keep my pile healthy and turned around. Every year I expand it and every year I still end up with empty pots...What breeding has done to my back....Oh boy!!! Today added 200L rice hulls to to mix. Had to shovel it three times to get an even spread. Luckily I had some White Widow to help me out...Jawza...
View attachment 1665144
What a collection buddy! That’s insane 😍😍👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽

I used my SOS
@Sawney_bean SOS :headbang:
Screenshot_20240212-175809.png
Screenshot_20240212-175833.png

01345E1C-FD69-4989-A827-851BAAC10C94.jpeg

Let the breeding begin! I’ve mostly crossed reg seed to fem seed so this time it will be these Chronic Ryder Regs x Coal Miners Daughter f5 Regs. I’ve got 5 seeds of each so we will see if we can get 2 females from each to cross against a male from each. That way I end up with a 4 seed bearing plants each respectively being
FemalexMale
Chronic Ryder x Chronic Ryder
Coal Miners Daughter x Chronic Ryder
Chronic Ryder x Coal Miners Daughter
CoalMinersDaughter x CoalMinersDaughter
I’ll go buy some fresh soil and we will start!
Thanks for the opportunity @Doctor's Choice :thanks: :pass:

View attachment 1665533
Let the breeding begin! I’ve mostly crossed reg seed to fem seed so this time it will be these Chronic Ryder Regs x Coal Miners Daughter f5 Regs. I’ve got 5 seeds of each so we will see if we can get 2 females from each to cross against a male from each. That way I end up with a 4 seed bearing plants each respectively being
FemalexMale
Chronic Ryder x Chronic Ryder
Coal Miners Daughter x Chronic Ryder
Chronic Ryder x Coal Miners Daughter
CoalMinersDaughter x CoalMinersDaughter
I’ll go buy some fresh soil and we will start!
Thanks for the opportunity @Doctor's Choice :thanks: :pass:
Thanks for sharing your breeding plans with us!🙌🏽 We're happy that you received the seeds and can't wait to hear all about your grow journey. 🚀Keep us posted on your progress, and happy breeding! 🌱🔬

Hello everyone, I hope you are all doing well. I was referred to you by one of your members. I have come into the auto flowers because they absolutely fascinate me. I really enjoy growing them. I am really looking forward to be a part of this community. Thank you for the opportunity! Happy Growing!!! :d5: Love what you grow, reap what you sow

Back