Sweet Seeds Jay

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
sweetseeds.es
Hi buddies!:vibe:

We want to share with you some Cannabic Cooking videos. We hope
you enjoy them and try to do some of them, they are very easy.

Let's start with the base for many other cannabis recipes: Cannabis Butter

This recipe is a bit different because when cooked inside the cooking bag, it does not impregnate the kitchen with cannabis odours, as well as better preserve the terpenes, providing more flavour and aroma to the butter.

Thanks for sharing! :bighug:
jaypp

Good idea, but not optimal. But it will get job done.
You want to decarb at higher temp. and you want to use butter with as much saturated fats as you can (coconut butter).

@KonopCh, thanks for the comments ;)
This butter is already decarboxylated. Besides, We will use it to make cookies in a furnace.

If you are not going to cook it, you can make the decarboxylation before to cook with the water. You can put in a furnace, with a higher temperature for a few minutes but the best results involve 15 minutes at a temperature of 105°C and then 60 to 120 minutes at 100 to 110°C. If you are using a marijuana variety which has a very high CBD content, (defined as >90% CBD as a percentage of the total cannabinoid content), then the second phase needs to be 60 minutes at 120°C.

I hope this helps you!
jaypp

Last edited:
Hi buddies!

We have a new recipe. This time we are making... CannabicTruffles.

We hope you enjoy the video and you can make the recipe, they are delicious!

jaypp

Attachments

• upload_2018-5-22_13-6-46.gif
    upload_2018-5-22_13-6-46.gif
    43 bytes · Views: 185
If you are not going to cook it, you can make the decarboxylation before to cook with the water. You can put in a furnace, with a higher temperature for a few minutes but the best results involve 15 minutes at a temperature of 105°C and then 60 to 120 minutes at 100 to 110°C. If you are using a marijuana variety which has a very high CBD content, (defined as >90% CBD as a percentage of the total cannabinoid content), then the second phase needs to be 60 minutes at 120°C.

I hope this helps you!
jaypp

Thanks for this info Jay.
Always good to hear some well tested methods for decarb.
Well be making some oils and tinctures in the next few weeks.
Mostly high CBD strains, and 1:2 strains.

Hi fellas!
It's time to make:

"Cannabic POP CORN"

I hope you enjoy them!

Simplicio, the next videos will be in English so I hope you can understand it better.
Anyway, if you want to know some info please tell me which recipe and I will be sharing with you the complete text in your language

Thanks for passing by!
jaypp

Back