Cooking with Sweet Seeds®- Cannabic Recipes

Hola sweet friends,

we have a new recipe. This time we show how to do "Cannabic orange fritters"

We hope it can help you to kill time and to enjoy some good sweets. We are sure you will like them and we hope it can give you a happy moment in these strange times we are living.

A big hug to all of you, we send you our best energy!

jaypp

This butter is very addictive for many, being that, it is made from peanuts and a little oil.
We, as always, are going to incorporate our favourite ingredient, marijuana, so that we can enjoy this delicious Cannabic Peanut Butter

Sweet recipes!

This butter is very addictive for many, being that, it is made from peanuts and a little oil.
We, as always, are going to incorporate our favourite ingredient, marijuana, so that we can enjoy this delicious Cannabic Peanut Butter

Sweet recipes!

some amazing recipes @Sweet Seeds Jay I've never cooked with canna but I've made every extract you can think of and thanks for posting these

Hey!
In this post, we want to show you how to prepare some tasty Do-si-Dos®, but of course, using cannabis peanut butter prepared with our own sweet strain of Do-Sweet-Dos®

Do-Sweet-Dos® Girl Scouts Cookies

Here is the video:

Here is the complete recipe:
https://sweetseeds.es/en/receta-galletas-do-sweet-dos-girl-scouts/

We hope you enjoy it!

Sweet recipes!
jaypp

Hi everyone!!

How the summer is going on? Is there a chance to make a good barbecue??

Today... CANNABIS BBQ SAUCE

We hope you enjoy fam, stay sweet and healthy!
jaypp​

Hello, colleagues
It's time to sweeten with another rich and simple recipe.

Come on, put on your aprons and let's prepare a delicious ...
Crème caramel a la Cream Caramel®

We hope you enjoy it, stay sweet and healthy!
jaypp

Hi! How it's going on?

We continue the thread with a new recipe. This time it is the turn of another simple recipe, one of which anyone can make with little effort and yet be very rewarding.

I speak about... Marijuana Hummus

We hope you enjoy it!
jaypp

Back