Mephisto Genetics Coolbunny's Perpetual Grow Thread

coolbunny1234

The Original Bunny
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Exclusively Mephisto
Hello everyone! I've been lurking around the forums a bit now for the past 6 months, ever since my state has decided to pass the best law the government has ever passed in history ever. I figured as I've attempted a few grow journals, and usually forget to post consistently half-way thru, and as I grow an absurd amount of strains every grow, this perpetual grow thread will be a good, organized method of keeping you guys posted on what I'm growing. This has to be my fourth or fifth grow, honestly I've lost count. I've grown, at least I feel, a majority of the Mephisto stock (I'll include what I've grown in total later, as the originals is what I have not touched much yet), and I really enjoy trialing the different strains and comparing them to their genetics, as well as the different crosses that they come out to be. My current goal is to trial all the Mephisto products, select my favorites, and cross those out to a special photoperiod strain that I've been blessed with.

Current Setup
150w MiniSunburst HPS x 2
VIPARSPECTRA Reflector-Series 300W LED

Medium
Coco Coir

Nutrients
General Organics Biothrive Grow
General Organics Biothrive Bloom
General Organics CaMg+
General Hydroponics Floralicious Plus
General Hydroponics RapidRoot
Raise PH Adjuster
General Hydroponics PH Down

I just finished growing skystomper, sour stomper, beary white, heisenberg special, Skylar white, sour bubbly, and SODK. Starting off this thread will be the new babies that I just planted, which are as follows...

Current Strains:
Northern Cheese Haze
Stilton Special
Sour Livers
Sour Crack
Grape Crinkle
3 Bears OG
Chemdogging
Skywalker
Hubbabubbasmellascope

I germinated all these about two - three weeks ago, near the beginning of the month. Officially popped them in soil on the 6/10, and yesterday I transplanted them to their final home for the remainder of their life cycle.

Looking forward to having all of you here with me for this adventure!!:welcome::pass:

Starting with Week 3, as that's what we are currently in.

Here are the pictures, I'll clearly label them so people know what they are. Also, very sorry about the pictures being rotated, I don't know why, but AutoFlower.net uploads them that way and I have no way of changing it, which is quite bothersome. Here is the Google link to the album for viewing pleasure without obtaining a headache! I'll be constantly updating the album as well, so check there for the most recent pictures!

Closet One, with each tray containing the same strain unless noted otherwise, (from left to right, or bottom to top with how the pictures rotated)
Sour Livers
Grape Crinkle
Sour Crack
3 Bears OG + Germination Station ( Hubbabubba + Skywalker)
View attachment 771055 View attachment 771056

Last edited by a moderator:
okay, i edited it again, lemme know if you need anything else..good grow Karma!!

okay, i edited it again, lemme know if you need anything else..good grow Karma!!
You're the greatest man thank you so much for the help!

To all following the thread, I'll be updating today with pictures of the following, as I'll be journaling a smaller selection:
Sour crack
Grape crinkle
Sour livers
3bog
Sky Walker

Y'all are gonna be as shocked as I was - I think this grow is currently in the running for the world record smallest grape crinkle and sour crack ever produced!!

Here is the sour crack about four days ago.
20170706_174928.jpg
20170706_174939.jpg

In about three weeks I'll be starting some illuminautos in 3g air pots with @gbd 's super soil, as well as the white crack! I need to start doing smoke reports as I have about 7 strains laying around right now just waiting to be pampered to.

Back