Mephisto Genetics Coolbunny's Perpetual Grow Thread

Y'all are gonna be as shocked as I was - I think this grow is currently in the running for the world record smallest grape crinkle and sour crack ever produced!!

Here is the sour crack about four days ago. View attachment 781370 View attachment 781371
Shocked indeed! You stole the record from me. LOL! I had a 24 Ct come out very small but that was my fault for putting her in lava soil. There's hot soil, then there's lava soil. So hot that it just burns/stunts everything! You live and you learn. Note to self: Super soil mixed with build a soil is a bad idea. I know you'll crush it with those 3G airpots! Try coco in one of them and you might forever be "In love with da Coco"

Shocked indeed! You stole the record from me. LOL! I had a 24 Ct come out very small but that was my fault for putting her in lava soil. There's hot soil, then there's lava soil. So hot that it just burns/stunts everything! You live and you learn. Note to self: Super soil mixed with build a soil is a bad idea. I know you'll crush it with those 3G airpots! Try coco in one of them and you might forever be "In love with da Coco"
It's crazy! I'm pretty sure I know what I did to stunt them however. Reused coco coir on its fourth cycle, as well as feeding nutes without realizing on after 5 days from sprout smh. I do have the pots set up and ready for the next batch actually! Awaiting gbd's super soil in the mail. Ill most definitely be using fresh coco from now on, I hope to see great strides from this past grow to get on the same level the past few grows have been!

20170717_143027.jpg

An update for all.. Here is the Grape Crinkle, Sour Crack, Sour Livers, and baby Grape Crinkle.

Sour crack
20170717_142211.jpg
20170717_142214.jpg
20170717_142222.jpg

Grape crinkle... I must say the smell and stickyness of this plant are unreal, it's going to be a real treat

20170717_142322.jpg
20170717_142335.jpg
20170717_142355.jpg

And finally baby Grape Crinkle. I've decided to only grow a small number of strains out at a time, so I can focus my love, care, and affection to each plant equally :))

20170717_142629.jpg
20170717_142634.jpg

Beautiful girls! I have the same issue with pics loading sideways. Mine are taken with my phone, I found the fix was to crop the pics and upload those. I don't make the smaller, just expand them and save. Must have something to do with being a phone upload. I'll be watching, am curious how the tiny ones gonna turn out!

Back