Soil

Nutes:

Biotabs

Light (kind and schedule):

Telos 8 for 24/0

From seed to harvest date: 66 days

Dry Yield: 60g roughly

High/Effect Duration:
Hits hard behind the eyes and leaves you high in the sky without being lost in the clouds.

RATE SCALE: (*) = bad, to (*****) = great

BAG APPEAL: 4* sativa bud structure left some less experienced smokers asking about density but as soon as smoked it didn't seem to matter

THE GROWTH: 4*

I had a one in a million pheno it seems with bizzare leafs and self topping stems, non the less seemed to normalize as it got later into flowering, she was bushy and leafy. From what I've seen it did affect density.

THE SMELL: 5*
Beautiful tropical scents, apricot and cream, gas and fruit. Similar smell to Sour Hound for me but more tropical terps. Also retains classic chemdog smells.

THE SMOKE:5*

Tasty, creamy smoke, very little cough. Smooth and tasty.

THE HIGH:5*
Zinger!!! Real fuzz behind the eyes and euphoric relaxation. I felt talkative, energetic and creative but enough indica vibes to feel relaxed and content. Pure sativas leave me bit lost and confused at times but no problems with the Cosmic Queen. I will grow this again without a doubt and thanks to Mephisto generousity still have 4 healthy fresh seeds. Peace.

Odin's Farmer @OutdoorAromas

Last edited:
You guys are helping to make up my decision on if there is gonna be a CQ bean dropped in my next grow or not. Thiiink soooo :thumbsup:

You guys are helping to make up my decision on if there is gonna be a CQ bean dropped in my next grow or not. Thiiink soooo :thumbsup:
I would recommend it. So far she’s been an easy grow and fast too. She’s getting greasy and trichs everywhere. Getting coverage out into the fans. Waiting for a taste and restock of CQ.

Yeah, she sounds just to nice not to. That's been my plan for awhile, that is until I saw the new Meph drops. Just gotta grow her out next. Damn.... Mephisto makes it tough trying to decide! :wall:

They sure do. Just counted I have 23 strains to try. Lol still feel the need to order the new limiteds when they drop. Lol.

Great review @OutdoorAromas
This strain is one of my favorites i will grow it again very soon for sure. Awesome job by @mephisto on this one.
all this thread was missing is a pic of the wonderful cosmic queen:smoking:
E88470A4-EB70-4BEC-BC56-C55F707C93C0.jpeg

Back