Sweet Seeds Cream Caramel Auto

Microwave

Qualified Live Stoner
Reaction score
SeedBank : Sweet Seeds

Strain: Cream Caramel Auto

Did it autoflower?: Yes, around day 25 from after popping her head above the soil.

Soil/hydro: Roots Organic soil

Nutes: General Hydroponics Flora Duo line of nutes (details in the linked grow journal)

Light (kind and schedule): I use a 90w ufo led light. The light schedule was mostly 24/0, but some days were 23/1, 22/2, 20/4, etc. depending if we had people over to the house or not.

From seed to harvest date: roughly 70 days. I begin my count of days after the seed has poked her head above the soil which was 66 days until I chopped her down.

Dry Yield: 34g :bow:

High/Effect Duration: I've cured her for only about 2.5 weeks, but decided to do this smoke report anyways as I'm already impressed with the stone. A very strong indica hit, extreme couchlock & dreamy stone with a bit of a body buzz. And this was after only 5 hits. The buzz lasted about 2 hours and she let me down gently. Another few weeks of curing and the buzz will be even better! :dance2:

RATE SCALE: * bad to ***** good

BAG APPEAL: *****

Alot of crystals on the buds, otherwise nothing special imho. Keep in mind that I've been spoiled after growing purple weed. "Bailers Booya"

THE GROWTH: *****

Extremely easy plant to grow! She loves nutes and light and took everything I threw at her and asked for more.

THE SMELL: *****

A very sweet smell, just like when she was flowering. I can't pin down the smell except that it's a sweet sweet smell!

THE SMOKE: ****

A bit harsh on my lungs, but that could be because she's only been cured for less than 3 weeks.

THE HIGH: *****

Loved the 2 hour couchlock body buzz as I've already described.

THE TASTE: *****

Sweet, kinda like a pine tree. Again, given more time to cure I think that the taste will become even more sweet.

Here's the link to my grow journal:

https://www.autoflower.org/f139/cream-caramel-30880.html

Cream caramel auto provides the best buzz of the autos I've grown thus far, and I thought that purple kush was good. I have stomach issues and this strain went right to work sorting out my stomach while making me want to do little except listen to my ipod. Before I knew it 2 hours had passed and my ipod was almost out of battery power. I love this strain and will definitely grow it again. A very easy plant to grow and it's a high yielder. Thanks sweet seeds! :clap:

Attachments

• ccpipe.jpg
    ccpipe.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 197
Last edited:
I don't know why the link to my grow journal isn't working. The grow journal is in the LED New Growers Section of the LED Growing Section. :dance:

:slap:Thanks for the report,glad you like the smoke,

Back