Sweet Seeds Cream Mandarine Super Soil

You cut it at day 63 you say? How is it for that age? How much longer would you have liked to go?

Nice Work there Buddy ...that Pheno rocks..

Nice Work there Buddy ...that Pheno rocks..

Hey Swamp, you're not joking! I think I liked this pheno more than I would have liked the mandarine! It was a very, very pleasant surprise. Hopefully I find another in my next pack! You were one of the first people I interacted with here, back in the day. Nice to cross paths again. All the best to you!

You cut it at day 63 you say? How is it for that age? How much longer would you have liked to go?

Honestly, it's outstanding. The buds are very dense and the high doesn't completely kick my ass, physically. I'd describe it as a very sweet, bright, clear, and uplifting high. If I could have let it go to day 70-80 I think everything would have swelled just a tad more, but day 63 made for some nice hard, perfectly ripe nuggets that please.

Awesome. Top notch info sir.

I'm trying to plan a harvest date that will allow me to cut, dry, and jar all before I go back to work. I hate leaving that part for the wife to do while I'm away. Looks like I'll be going for either day 65, or 79.... Or both!

Thanks!

:Sharing One:

Sweet elephant by the way!

Honestly, it's outstanding. The buds are very dense and the high doesn't completely kick my ass, physically. I'd describe it as a very sweet, bright, clear, and uplifting high. If I could have let it go to day 70-80 I think everything would have swelled just a tad more, but day 63 made for some nice hard, perfectly ripe nuggets that please.

Back