Sweet Seeds Cream Mandarine Super Soil

gbd

Son of the Sun.
Reaction score
Hello Sweethearts! I've been documenting my Cream Mandarine grow in my super soil thread, but figured what the hey, I might as well post it up here and get one of those lovely Ganeshan badges upon completion!

Original thread: https://www.autoflower.org/f89/autoflower-super-soil-thread-35923.html

This little lady was planted in super soil and is only being given water. All day counts are from actual, literal seed. Here we go:

Day 14:

whvrqYp.jpg

Day 32:

FTPniz9.jpg

AlYCeSw.jpg

More updates to come. And congrats to the Sweet Seeds gents for their article in the latest Weed World!

Last edited:
GBD she looking good brv keep them update coming :thumbs:,:pass:wildtextures-old-wood-original-file.jpg

Looking forward to this one, will be starting some of these organically in the Aussie sun in a few weeks.

Always good to see some sweet seed grow..:cool:

Lookin good bud.......:thumbs: gonna grab a seat and check it out..CM is some fine smoke bud.

Lookin good bud.......:thumbs: gonna grab a seat and check it out..CM is some fine smoke bud.

I haven't heard of anyone not loving it! How could you go wrong smoking some orangey goodness? Welcome aboard brother Go!
:Sharing One:

She is getting some size to her. How much do you think you might get off of her?

Back