Been a while since my last post on here.....

Just moved house, deeper into the hills, and have these on at the mo.....
View attachment 791264
clockwise from the left: the huge Daiquiri Lime (day 40), Night Queen (day 41) just popping up there in the middle, Toofless Alien (day 42) and Think Different (day 29) glowing purple under the Photon LED panel. The Lime is 70cm high and 80cm wide, and the Alien is 75cm high!

They have changed a lot in the 3 days since that pic was taken.... the Night Queen has stretched from 56cm in the pic to 75cm and the Think Different (although 10-12 days younger) has gone from 65cm to almost 80cm, and the Lime is going into overdrive with the stretch, she will be well over a metre high I reckon in the end, and Im aiming to get a good 500g out of her! Shes a bushy girl, so I might have to venture into her undergrowth with a machette to thin her out a bit.

This is how they finished.....
day 74 group.JPG

clockwise from top right.... Daiquiri Lime, Night Queen, Toofless Alien on day 74 and Think Different on day 63

The Toofless Alien was a big giver..... 239.27g (8.4oz). She went to 82 days, and was a beautiful specimen....
TA1.JPG

TA2.JPG

The Think Different gave 121.62g (4.3oz), I planted her late, and she went to 68 days.....
day 61 TD 1.JPG

The Night Queen produced 129.3g (4.56oz). As ever, this is some super strength gear. She went to 78 days......
day 73 NQ 1.JPG

day 73 NQ 2.JPG

Finally the Daiquiri Lime - always an XXL harvest as Dutch Passion promises.
An absolute beast, tipping the scales at 379.32g or 13.38oz!!!
I chopped her on day 92.

day 87 DL1.JPG

day 87 DL2.JPG

day 87 DL3.JPG

So all in all I pulled just over 30 ounces or 860g from 4 Auto plants in a 1.4m x1.4m wide tent. That will keep me and the Missus happy for a while!

Right now I have 2x Gorilla Glue OGs and 2x Cinderella Jacks on the go, about 10 days old. Hopefully I will show you how they end up! Im expecting some monsters again!

Thanks to @DutchPassionTony for featuring the Daiquiri Lime in the Dutch Passion Blog last month!
https://www.dutch-passion.com/en/ne...-litre-airpots-of-coco-under-LED-grow-lights/

That's my third time on the blog now, 2 different Limes and once for my 2 Auto Ultimates!

Looking at their catalogue, I see they have a new variety.... Auto Orange Bud! That might have to go on the wish list!

Last edited:

View attachment 836629
clockwise from top right.... Daiquiri Lime, Night Queen, Toofless Alien on day 74 and Think Different on day 63

The Toofless Alien was a big giver..... 239.27g (8.4oz). She went to 82 days, and was a beautiful specimen....
View attachment 836631

View attachment 836630

The Think Different gave 121.62g (4.3oz), I planted her late, and she went to 68 days.....
View attachment 836632

The Night Queen produced 129.3g (4.56oz). As ever, this is some super strength gear. She went to 78 days......
View attachment 836633

View attachment 836634

View attachment 836635

View attachment 836636

View attachment 836637

Thanks to @DutchPassionTony for featuring the Daiquiri Lime in the Dutch Passion Blog last month!
https://www.dutch-passion.com/en/ne...-litre-airpots-of-coco-under-LED-grow-lights/

That's my third time on the blog now, 2 different Limes and once for my 2 Auto Ultimates!

Looking at their catalogue, I see they have a new variety.... Auto Orange Bud! That might have to go on the wish list!

Absolutely beautiful plants!!! awesome job

Only one thing to say.... :slap::slap:

View attachment 836629

View attachment 836631

View attachment 836630

View attachment 836632

View attachment 836633

View attachment 836634

View attachment 836635

View attachment 836636

View attachment 836637

I can defo recommend the AOB bro, just harvested my girl 245g of orangy skunky awesomness,congrats on the blog bro, i have 2 blogs as well :)

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Now that they have been given a slot in the AFN Cannazone Vendor Product Showcase forum, I can now say who I bought my LED lights from.....

LED Hydroponics.

I am just a happy customer, having bought LEDs from them for 5 years now. I have to say, I am not a part of the company, but these Skyline LEDs are just brilliant. They are too easy to use and my results speak for themselves!

I have a new grow on at the moment, here they are as of last weekend....
2 Cinderella Jacks and 2 Glueberry OGs from Dutch Passion courtesy of @DutchPassionTony

day 34 group.JPG

clockwise from top: GB2, CJ1, CJ2, GB1

All are at day 34 except CJ2 which is Day 20.

I will post this grow on the LED Hydroponics forum here on AFN!

Teeter bro I'm having trouble finding these lights on the net for a gander, mind posting a link? All is looking top mate catch ya.

Sent from my HUAWEI LYO-L02 using Tapatalk

Back