Status
Not open for further replies.
yes sir, i went out this morning and thought the same. I have a friend who is coming over this week to load up some of this soil for their next grow. It will be nice to help a friend out.

25 Days and Beginning of Flower
This CM is growing beautifully and big. I topped it this week, trimmed all of the lower portion of this sweet looking bush. I really want to take advantage of this plant and abuse it a little with some training and tweaking on various parts of the plant as it responded well the first go round. The soil is doing its job and have only given it an inoculation of mammoth p so far. This one is liking the outdoors!
IMG_E4985[1].JPG
IMG_E4986[1].JPG
IMG_E4987[1].JPG

Looking good! Gonna be a monster! About to start my first no till cycle(second grow) soon, going with the Buildasoil Modern Mix 2.0.
Thank you. I’ll have to read up on your 2.0 mix.

I'll post some photo's tomorrow but what's there to do when you have water only primo live soil... Sit back and watch the buds grow.... This shits no joke.

@Green Goblin Headed outside to smell... have cold however.............. kind of a slight diesel citrus smell right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back