Status
Not open for further replies.
022-PaulsPlantProject.jpg

55 Days - Looking close to chop chop
The only leaf missing are the ones I trimmed. Stellar soil and not a yellow looking leaf.
DSCF4877.jpg
DSCF4879.jpg
DSCF4880.jpg

There ya go! Congrats brother!!

Today they're gone.. this ones so close to getting the chop and wash

When you say “was,” what do you mean? Are you bathing them in Hydrogen Peroxide and water for mold?

@DTOM420 i do a bud wash at harvest as I only grow outdoors at the moment. It’s comprised of a four step process I outlined in my journals. I do this to clean the bud of residual bugs, dust, dirt and any residue left from organic sprays used for pest management. Secondly it’s used to kill any bacteria, PM, Mold or whatever the naked eye doesn’t see down in the buds.

It’s basically as follows:
Step 1 32oz of 3% H2O2 to 5Gal of filtered water in a container big enough to handle the whole branch. Initial wash for about 30secs -1min.

Step 2 1 cup lemon juice, 1 cup baking soda and 5 Gal of filtered water in a second container. Wash again for 30sec-1min

Step 3 and 4 are just 5Gal each of clean filtered water in two more containers to wash off step 1-2.

I hang to drip dry in the sun and then to normal drying as you like. Whatever that may be. For me it’s hanging upside down.

End result is clean bud that smokes awesome after curing. I IMHO it also helps to speed up the curing process.

FYI the Auto Skunk 47 I grew this year didn’t even need a cure after the wash and dry.

Today they're gone.. this ones so close to getting the chop and wash

When you say “was,” what do you mean? Are you bathing them in Hydrogen Peroxide and water for mold?
@DTOM420 i do a bud wash at harvest as I only grow outdoors at the moment. It’s comprised of a four step process I outlined in my journals. I do this to clean the bud of residual bugs, dust, dirt and any residue left from organic sprays used for pest management. Secondly it’s used to kill any bacteria, PM, Mold or whatever the naked eye doesn’t see down in the buds.

It’s basically as follows:
Step 1 32oz of 3% H2O2 to 5Gal of filtered water in a container big enough to handle the whole branch. Initial wash for about 30secs -1min.

Step 2 1 cup lemon juice, 1 cup baking soda and 5 Gal of filtered water in a second container. Wash again for 30sec-1min

Step 3 and 4 are just 5Gal each of clean filtered water in two more containers to wash off step 1-2.

I hang to drip dry in the sun and then to normal drying as you like. Whatever that may be. For me it’s hanging upside down.

End result is clean bud that smokes awesome after curing. I IMHO it also helps to speed up the curing process.

Thanks for the recipe! I’ll give that a try!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back