Cross all the things with Gnome's 304

Dirt_McGirrt

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I picked up a pack of 304. I have 4 that are about done soaking and going into 3 gals. I'll be doing drain to waste Lucas with GH micro/bloom. Nothing fancy I want to make sure I have stronk like bull.

Going for a seed run of these with hopefully both or either of the parents being a sizeable beast with the pink trait. I'll then do a big ol' seed run on the DTW table. I'll be trying to find recessive and dominant traits. Seed run again with some choice gals over a couple seed runs depending what I find. Take the best combo F2s or F3s and use those for first breeding attempts. I might bx it to a tall pink female out of the remainder pack seeds. Not sure how I'm going to lock it in till I see what I'm working with. Goal with these is to have my own seed stock of Regs I can pop that will give me males that should carry what I want it to carry.

List of crosses and names using the wutang name generator. I'll take these a couple seed runs as I grow personal use and see what happens. I'll be popping at least 10 at a time. Cull the rudies and other crap. Grow out what has my boxes checked and F2 them. Rinse and repeat. Other possibility is collecting pollen from a male and using that to BX.

- Super Orange Haze x 304 - Golden Waster
- Sour Stomper x 304 - Chesty Wildcat
- Fugue State x 304 - Vulgar Lion
- (Skywalker x Creme de la Chem) x 304 - Speedy Demon
- (Forum Stomper x Creme de la Chem) x 304 - Loopy Tiger Fist
- Blood Orange Haze x 304 - Mad Grus Americana
- Strawberry Nuggets x 304 - Educated General
- Grape Crinkle x 304 - Tiptoe Ambassador
- Forum Stomper x 304 - Tiptoe Moocher
- Mephisto's Wedding x 304 - Philosophical Tracker
- (Toof Decay x Walter White) x 304 - Mercurial Firedrake
- ((Fugue State x Forum Stomper) x Forum Stomper) x 304 - Savage Danger
- (Strawberry Nuggets x Livers BX1) x 304- Threatening Wildcat
- Twisted Puppy x 304 - Self-important Mercenary
- Grease Gun x 304 - Bad Waster
- Gummi Bear x 304 - Midnight Scratch
- Triks x 304 - Strong Danger
- Hotz x 304 - Noetic Togue
- Knows Candy x 304 - Midnight Stylist

I already have photos in mind to take these and cross with, if not just my 304 bred selection itself. With being able to pop male autos I might be able to get it locked in quicker, need to read up.

Been awhile but . . .

Male is about done. Had pink stems on the balls. Fast to start coomin'. Bout to finish and the female is just now showing itself.
PXL_20230219_204338424.MP.jpg

PXL_20230221_041236205.jpg

PXL_20230222_023534342.MP.jpg

Back