Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah @arty zan ..I Forget..you have Met the Family....:crying:....

Way to Live Longer @Vapo69 :smoker:.........:d5:

:gamer: Guys...I have to put this Warning up every time I see you Gamers...be Careful about sharing details such as gamer names that can identify you in real life. You Are on a Cannabis forum. Thank you for Listening.

I remember being in a board meeting for the launch of Lurpak spreadable...and at the end of the meeting my Boss piped up,,,,there is only 1 thing wrong with Lurpak spreadable..it Doesn't....:crying:

and he was Right.

Straight from the fridge it is not spreadable...but I'd kill for some on a slice of cold toast about now...:pass:..deep enough to leave your teeth prints in.

I hate not eating wheat some days.....:shrug:

Toast....

Good advice to the Gamers!:headbang:
I also mentioned to (EDIT) richykn to put a message up on post one of his thread not to use any personal data and only use gamer names.:thumbsup:
Great minds eh?:d5:

Last edited:
I also mentioned to Vapo69 to put a message up on post one of his thread not to use any personal data and only use gamer names.:thumbsup:
what the what now?.........:vibe:...im not starting any new threads dude:pass:

Ah @arty zan ..I Forget..you have Met the Family....:crying:....

Way to Live Longer @Vapo69 :smoker:.........:d5:

:gamer: Guys...I have to put this Warning up every time I see you Gamers...be Careful about sharing details such as gamer names that can identify you in real life. You Are on a Cannabis forum. Thank you for Listening.

I remember being in a board meeting for the launch of Lurpak spreadable...and at the end of the meeting my Boss piped up,,,,there is only 1 thing wrong with Lurpak spreadable..it Doesn't....:crying:

and he was Right.

Straight from the fridge it is not spreadable...but I'd kill for some on a slice of cold toast about now...:pass:..deep enough to leave your teeth prints in.

I hate not eating wheat some days.....:shrug:

Toast....

...thanks for the advice @Mossy ...:bighug::pass:

howdy peeps :pass:
View attachment 962757 if its not golden cow i dont want it.as for that easy spread rubbish no just no.i like my butter kept in the fridge so i can take slices off it.

friday singalong
:pighug:

Maryland_farmhouseFarmdrop18_July_1613889.jpg

I don't like things messed around with either!
For me living in the South West of England my butter of choice is "Maryland Farmhouse Dairy Butter".
It is made in Shepton Mallet, Somerset where the cows go Moo Arrr!
It has a real deep buttery taste that you don't get from the large producers like Anchor, Lurpak & Country Life.
You can't beat mushrooms fried with butter or a knob on your peas om nom nom!

what the what now?.........:vibe:...im not starting any new threads dude:pass:
Good grief I only went and posted the wrong person name I meant richykn
Please excuse me I had a night of not much sleep & I have just got back after a 10 mile walk and so I'm totally knackered, I must of subconsciously seen your name and used it by mistake! :face:
I must get an early night tonight!

I also mentioned to Vapo69 to put a message up on post one of his thread not to use any personal data and only use gamer names.:thumbsup:

Yeah...:d5:..people feel comfortable..they Forget....:pass:..same as signing in here with the same name as social media where you might have family info etc...sometimes we just need to stick a Reminder in.

...thanks for the advice @Mossy ...:bighug::pass:

You are Welcome...you can Never be Too Safe...:gamer:...tis the 'net...I could be the Yorkshire Ripper for all you know..

It has a real deep buttery taste that you don't get from the large producers like Anchor, Lurpak & Country Life.

Salted..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back