The Cannon has arrived.... @Black Sail

4320D372-AB4B-41B9-9466-105222C7A8DB.jpeg
DB69B283-7ED8-4EE2-A717-9119CDC9C725.jpeg
04708767-ABD6-4AF3-B41C-B6AA65232E6A.jpeg
C773DB1D-B559-4F77-91C1-63585B7A300C.jpeg
44F0F016-5E7A-4140-98D8-5925ECBA29B8.jpeg

Howdy Stoners!
:smokeout:
Tonight's buds are Jilly Bean and later on some Mazar.
The Jilly Bean is seriously like jellybeans, but I know better now, 1-2 vapes is fabulous, 3 at once is f'd up.
Hey @VitaMan can you get seeds of the Jilly Beans?

My right hand is still swolen enough that I can't see my knuckles and my left ear too. I was dumping a pot that had a dead rosemary topiary in it yesterday morning and found a massive yellowjacket nest the hard way. I ran accross my yard stripping off clothes and waving my arms like a mad man. I got about 20 stings and they followed me on my clothes for 100 yards
Glad you're recovering now Rev! Loved the pics of your "house panthers" (kitty cats).
@fettled6 and @the green bandit mentioned about the grafting - but I haven't tried it with autos yet. It was successful with photos using this method: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grafting#Cleft which I then wrapped in PTFE tape until it had taken and started growing on. Hope this helps, please tag me in if you try it with autos! :bighug:

Citrus Noir and Spirit walker are both in my next grow!
Spiritwalker is in my current grow and doing nicely. The clone I took hasn't rooted yet though sadly...

It's taken all evening to catch up and I have a headache. Back tomorrow! :pass:

@FullDuplex ALF#5 is a Black Dragon cross...that he outcrossed...and Bobby is original Dragon line you can Watch them worked on here...

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/my-journey-to-alf-5.57205/unread

Amazing photographs of the Farm....:headbang: ..and breeding program...makes me drool all over the key board.

And...I have a funny feeling I saw @DABaracuss saying he was doing some Dragon Repro too...:headbang:
@Mossy is correct. The paternal for ALF#5 is Dragon X Bubba Kush.

I used a Black Dragon F3 and crossed it to a bubba kush female. I have versions of the F5 cooking at the moment. White pheno selection is about 2 weeks from seed harvest and my Color on color line (Anvil) is just starting to show sex, the male is a little advanced compared to the females but i wanted to collect pollen to make the color on color cross soild.

Colored Male that will hit the immature females in a few weeks
0c76cdb4-13b2-47e7-8b3e-7d33925d2516-jpeg.961032

Here is one of the F4 Females in a 2 gal container of ProMix

full

full

full

Im excited to see what the gram/watt is on this lot. I had 6 females in 4 pots in a 4x4 under the amare se500. Once they all finish i will get the dried grams and get a total number. Some are already chopped and there are 2 left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back