Night Owl Seeds Dabber grows Night Owl

Day 58
20200524_201247.jpg
20200524_201235.jpg
20200524_201230.jpg
20200524_201216.jpg
20200524_201211.jpg

im in! i desperately wanna figure out how to dial in MC. The more i read, the more fuckin confused im getting. You seem to know what you're doing, so im gonna do as you do (as long as it makes sense for my plants). Im growing two plants in coco. Hubbabubbasmelloscope and Zamaldelica Express (f4) and they're both at Day 7 (after popping the coco). :d5:

edit: what's your feeding/nute schedule for seedlings?

im in! i desperately wanna figure out how to dial in MC. The more i read, the more fuckin confused im getting. You seem to know what you're doing, so im gonna do as you do (as long as it makes sense for my plants). Im growing two plants in coco. Hubbabubbasmelloscope and Zamaldelica Express (f4) and they're both at Day 7 (after popping the coco). :d5:

edit: what's your feeding/nute schedule for seedlings?
coco :shrug: I grow in a blend I throw together I feed 1 gram per gallon 1/4 tsp of SC per gallon

coco :shrug: I grow in a blend I throw together I feed 1 gram per gallon 1/4 tsp of SC per gallon

nice, right now im feeding .83g/gal of MC and 2ml of Silica (from Mad Farmer) and Recharge every 7-10 days or so. Are you still adding in BE once you're in flower?
My plan is to slowly work up to 1g of MC, then add in 0.5g of SC (to keep a nice ratio). If they're cool with that, then im gonna add in Massive Bloom until the first week of flower. Then switch that for BE. I dunno...we'll see what the plants are okay with.

nice, right now im feeding .83g/gal of MC and 2ml of Silica (from Mad Farmer) and Recharge every 7-10 days or so. Are you still adding in BE once you're in flower?
My plan is to slowly work up to 1g of MC, then add in 0.5g of SC (to keep a nice ratio). If they're cool with that, then im gonna add in Massive Bloom until the first week of flower. Then switch that for BE. I dunno...we'll see what the plants are okay with.
I add BE around day 14 to 21 first dose then when flower starts I add it every feeding I use 1 tsp per 5 gallon, BTW all my MC I do 5 gallon mixes so day 1 to 10 5 grams MC 1 tsp SC ( I always use 1 tsp SC per 5 gallon ) I move it up to 4 grams per gallon over next 20 days maxing out @ 20 grams MC, 1 TSP SC, 1 TSP BE, then I wind it back down once buds start to swell typically 1 gram per gallon every week till hit 2 grams per gallon still adding 1 TSP SC and 1 TSP BE till last week or two finishing off with 1 TSP SC per 5 gallon. :shrug: if this helps but I hope so. What version are you using

I add BE around day 14 to 21 first dose then when flower starts I add it every feeding I use 1 tsp per 5 gallon, BTW all my MC I do 5 gallon mixes so day 1 to 10 5 grams MC 1 tsp SC ( I always use 1 tsp SC per 5 gallon ) I move it up to 4 grams per gallon over next 20 days maxing out @ 20 grams MC, 1 TSP SC, 1 TSP BE, then I wind it back down once buds start to swell typically 1 gram per gallon every week till hit 2 grams per gallon still adding 1 TSP SC and 1 TSP BE till last week or two finishing off with 1 TSP SC per 5 gallon. :shrug: if this helps but I hope so. What version are you using

No it totally helps! I was talking to another grower, and since this is my second grow (first one was unsuccessful) he suggested i try running only MC (and recharge and silica) to see how much the plants can handle when its MC only -- then the next grow, play with adding a second nute/pk booster, and so on. As much as i wanna jump in and use ALLL THE NUTRIENTTTSS, I think its more prudent to only use MC. Sigh. But knowing what your general run looks like is SUPER helpful. I hope you dont mind that i just gave you a follow on instagram. I love seeing people's grows.
Im using MC V3 i believe, the most recent version with no balls.

Yours were looking so good Mr DabberTerpsMC420 man I decided to drop another bean today and popped 1st night owl! Gonna run his Tyrone n Sour! Yours looking great as usual buddy!
:worship: :pass:

Back