Extraction Dale's DIY Dapress

Yeah me too :haha:I can probably find the picture for you :rofl: :rofl:

Yes I agree Jersey most of the the time my cold plate I just prefer at room temp but I do have a second one in the freezer for really oily stuff. I hardly ever use that one because like you said it turns to shatter and goes all over the place:poof:

I don't use a cold plate. Seems like the glass table top in my garage or the countertops in my kitchen stay cool enough. I just open the parchment up and put some weights on it to keep it flat for a couple of minutes. When I have used a cold plate I get like a shatter type texture that shoots everywhere when I'm collecting :shrug:
Your time will come.

_DSC4934.JPG

Press some sour stomper today hasn't curing very long maybe 2 wks :smokeit: Did my usual 210f - 90 micron bag for 5 min w/1 min warmup..ended up will just a tad smaller bag and i like it don't need to trim just pack 7g in there good to go:headbang: Plus they don't seem to bust as easily as other brands i've tried so i will stick with:biggrin::d5:

IMG_6122.JPG
IMG_6124.JPG
IMG_6128.JPG
IMG_6129.JPG
IMG_6127.JPG
5CA08B9A-6824-4C49-A328-F0B67A586126.jpeg

minus the jar 6.1 grams:toke:
IMG_6132.JPG

Do you save your pucks and stack and repress them?

Do you save your pucks and stack and repress them?
I press them twice right in a row while puck is still hot..Then save the pucks and the wife uses a ardent nova to decarb and infuse MCT oil to make gummies..

Pressed some fastbuds Gorilla punch tonight nug smasher 2.6”x3” 90micron 205f for 5min first press:headbang: some very nice rosin nice raunchy smell to it and just oily enough for my likeings:woohoo1::drool:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Also pressed some Autoseeds Rainbow Glue same everything else:toke: but this rosin was a touch dryer turns hard like snap and pull kinda gluey :woohoo1::yay:..Not a ton of aroma cause i over dried her mainly but still nice sweet potty smell :smoking:

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Excellent thread Dale, your thread will motivate and inspire young and seasoned smashers alike to maximize their smashing potential. Great job on DIY Press, apparently you take a lot pride in your work.
Hope you don't mind me inserting my 2 cents worth once in a while, I love smashing :thanks:

Excellent thread Dale, your thread will motivate and inspire young and seasoned smashers alike to maximize their smashing potential. Great job on DIY Press, apparently you take a lot pride in your work.
Hope you don't mind me inserting my 2 cents worth once in a while, I love smashing :thanks:
Of course not stop by anytime friend I am always learning something new :welcome::thanks: thanks for the reps have dab of some Ogreberry :pass:

image.jpg

Back