Extraction Dale's DIY Dapress

So I have been playing around different brand press bags and haven't been able to figure out which I prefer I have been sticking with dabpress and nugsmasher... I was not a fan of the press clubs bags they bust very easy.. so I've been going back and forth between 2"x4" 90 micron dabpress bags and 2.6"x3" 90micron nugsmasher bags I find that yield is very similar most the time it's the same either one will beat the other but by very little... While with the nugsmasher bags I find the quality to be bit more consistent with less bag breakage.. I can get the same results with dabpress but need to be careful to not over press and bust the bag or put less in but then it becomes more steps and pressing more bags :joy:

Strawberry microverse 7grams

nugsmasher 90 micron 2.6"x3" 210f 1 min warmup>3 min press

IMG_1164.JPG

Dabpress 2"x4" 90 micron 210f 1 min warmup>3 min press

IMG_1165.JPG

I just mix it all up and smoke but keep thinking about switching to NS bags but they are pricey so for now I keep trying both keep the DP bags on hand since they are cheaper but keep playing with NS bags till I come to final conclusion

IMG_1166.JPG

Welp got some new press bags that were highly recommended by @Frank the Dank and @NAGreengo :toke::bow: Dulytek 2"x4" 100 mircon press bags first impression is I am very happy with them not quite a soft as the nugsmashers but better then the dabpress bags and they didn't bust:cooldance::yay: I pressed two pucks with 6.5grams each of strawberry microverse from @Old Sage Seeds :toke::clapper: Didn't weigh the yield but it was a very nice extraction super terpy strong citrusy smell and makes me see stars:dizzy::baked:

210f ~ 1min warmup ~ 3-4 min press

IMG_1550.JPG
IMG_1555.JPG
IMG_1554.JPG

IMG_1553.JPG
IMG_1557.JPG
IMG_1558.JPG
IMG_1564.JPG

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice! what kind of paper are you using? Looks very shiny cpmpare to my parchment paper...
Oil slick parchment paper very nice stuff almost too slippery/non stick :headbang: It was highly recommended by couples other members and I am very happy with it also very durable too
794667AA-520C-4F70-BDD5-8D0398046C08.jpeg

Pressed some Jean-O's Cream cheese tonight no cure used (2) 100 micron 2.5"x6" dulytek bags 18 grams fresh flower 210f for 5 min W/1 min warmup yielded 2.7 grams :headbang: nice tasty dank rosin that sure packs a punch:baked::dizzy:

IMG_3621.JPG
IMG_3622.JPG
IMG_3623.JPG
IMG_3624.JPG
IMG_3625.JPG
IMG_3626.JPG
IMG_3627.JPG

Back