dankstyle J

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Biolegend, green poison, ocean grown cookies
Welcome friends country men lend me you're lungs I have got plants inside my head .The pictures will be low teck maybe even crappie but the plants are far from that .All will be grown with various forms of poop ,and other beautiful things that nature provides nada artificial here except for the lights and its being grown in an Oregon rural geto by a guy living on the other side of the tracks but honestly for me as natural as it gets,I will also be throwing in poetry with my pot and pots .

My sour orange diesel kush 15 days she'll be a bush
WP_20160806_001.jpg

A look at part of my living room oops mean grow area
WP_20160806_003.jpg

White triangle kush up front ,critical kush behind that and my amnesia haze auto crosses.

nice plants man, you do teas at all? plants look like they could use a small one maybe. but aside from that they look amazing in a native natural soil,well done buddy!
Thanks I do give em tea ,but hey a lil more can't hurt

Got ya yes I have got my own recipes and techniques I keep it simple a lil Alaska fish fertilizer and a complete tea I make with kelp meal,seabird guauno,cotton seedmeal,and a couple experimental plant extracts I was raised in the woods and around organic gardening so I got some interesting ideas not all proven at all ,in my hood I'm known as the mad scientist lol

My haze auto crosses,I crossed a dedoverde haze auto to a northern lights male the offspring of that crossgrew short and indica leaves ,amnesia sativa lemon haze taste and affect and was an auto so I gave her the colloidal silver and luck be a lady I got female seeds that grew like da momma short and fat and bud heavy haze e ,didn't get permission and really just call it my haze ,she grows fat and tricome covered and lemon taste
WP_20160810_001.jpg

I was just more asking of what recipes and/or type of teas you give is all.
Love to peep some of yo recipes you grow some cron I noticed lol

Back