Dankstyle Js Poetry of Plants 2.

Yellow leaves from no power are going away as they blast 💥 off in the living coco 3 years no change but to remove rootball an reamend I definitely am behind in meds but very hopeful for the future good vibes coming
IMG_0027.jpeg

Wow!! Now I feel blessed living where I live. Never had that happen before...Ten days my friend.
I’m glad to be done with it we also went 14 days no internet or cable heating from the propane stove it was ruff 🐶 but I’m glad to be back with normal luxuries an able to put these survivors under lights 😂

3 fuel d ogs an a glue sniffer s1 hopefully some more seeds germinate in the flower 🌸 🌺 room the 4 plant line up is 2 fat bannanas a night wedding an ice cheeks ❤️❤️
IMG_0029.jpeg

From wall night wedding ,ice cheeks an 2fat bannanas every thing is growing great
IMG_0030.jpeg

2ice cheeks up (American skunk selection x cold snap )I got 3 fuel d ogs going a glue sniffer an a horchata germed so maybe one of those to 😂
IMG_0033.jpeg

I’ve noticed that with time my substrate has gotten much better an since I’m the person who pioneered living coco many years ago true living coco requires no changing of the coco peat moss mix The nicest thing I’ve noticed is the creation of worms 🪱 an the small farms that live in my medium Making my fermentation teas an various other forms of compost brews feeds not just microbes but a very rich worm 🪱 population as well .3years would not seem possible if going by conventional organic methods but I only saw benefits in my hypothesis an the practical nature of microbes an my basic simple understanding of composting I knew living coco would work .

Back