dankstyle J

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Biolegend, green poison, ocean grown cookies
Welcome back to another poetry of plants this as always is coming from Oregon an is organic with a plethora of styles integrated into one form of organics I like to dub raw organics. Credit to korean natural farming, bio dynamics an ol school organics that before the invention of pesticides an salt fertilizer was just simply called farming ya know compost piles worms an microbial life not yet understood these farmers forged the way .I have a small cabinet for vegging an a possible auto powered by a cheap viperspectra led I expect it to do wonderfully at 132 watts (I already got a few sprouts poppin after 2 days )every 60 days I will start new ones .The flower room is much bigger an is stocked with one ol school sun system 1000watt hps with hortilux bulb ,I also will run a 315 sun system cmh ,an itHe the middle a horticultural lighting company led that is very similar to a cob an its running on a quantum board throwing light similar to the sun full spectrum. I will be doing my living coco (coco coir fed with teas an organic inputs added )An my regular living soil style when using soil .

Heres the veg cabinet I also got a few sprouts poppin got these strains, cherry pop tart, blast chiller, brass tacks , sour bubba, bubba cookies going for 4 plants.
16115268806353059136891542848445.jpg
16115269204848107057273808211170.jpg

In the flower room they will be in 20 gallon fabric bags in containers 1500 watts of light power should be rotating strains every 60 to 65 days
20210120_155252.jpg
20210120_161225.jpg
20210120_155217.jpg

Hey :toke: I'm glad to see this firing up, it's been awhile since I've seen you grow:pass:Looks like you've got more indoor space for the grow:thumbsup:
Glad to see ya ol friend I have been forced underground but was lucky enough to get a new trailer that I could convert into a lil grow spot for meds an is bigger in space for living as well. I gave the big room to my son an took the living area an the cabinet an removed the bunk house an bam I got a grow an it can't be detected. Unfortunately no outdoor anymore but I think this setup will do nicely .I can also continue my work with living coco an raw organics with much more added knowledge from my green house growing I'm stoked man .

I see, I'll miss the greenie grow ( I'm sure you will, too) but this should be interesting. Congrats on the new space, looks like an awesome setup! :pass:

Good to hear all is good Bro . I was wondering the other day why we have not heard from you . :thumbsup:
Glad to be back I haven't done a indoor in awhile just been greenhouse growing excited to test out some new things.

:cheers:1500W and in 20 gallon containers = cool.:pop: Where did the seeds come from ?
The seeds are from all over brass tacks is cannarado genetics the cherry poptart is lit farms, the sour bubba is katsu seeds an the bubba cookies is makido seeds .I use a lot of different breeders I look for strains I like or crosses that would work an buy what I can afford .this should be a lot of fun never used really large containers or quantum board leds or fabric bags lol .

Back