Darkness before harvest?

Thanks everyone for the input. I want to try this, just for the hell of it. But I am struggling to think of a good place to do it. All my closets are full.

I could stick her in my bathroom but darkness would be interrupted from time to time. Not sure if that even matters lol. If my garage wasn't so hot, I would try it in there.

Dabber, I definitely would want to follow your journal if you give it a try. I did check out one of your journals already. It was good stuff.

Thanks everyone for the input. I want to try this, just for the hell of it. But I am struggling to think of a good place to do it. All my closets are full.

I could stick her in my bathroom but darkness would be interrupted from time to time. Not sure if that even matters lol. If my garage wasn't so hot, I would try it in there.

Dabber, I definitely would want to follow your journal if you give it a try. I did check out one of your journals already. It was good stuff.
:toke: :thanks:

Hey everyone. I'm a little late to this conversation. But I'm pretty new and still trying to figure out when to harvest based on tric color.
Has anyone noticed how much, if any they will change in color during 2 days of darkness. If some were barely starting to get cloudy, for example, would I expect about the same after 2 days in the dark?
I'm having a hard time knowing when is the best time to harvest in general, trying to figure out the perfect time. I'm growing hybrids, so from what I've read I don't want too much amber unless I'm really going for a body high?
Thanks in advance. I'm brand new.

I would imagine not much in two days unless they’re old and gone longer then advertised. I had an AvT that was mostly cloudy no amber to speak of and she was past her 75 days then all of a sudden bam she was littered with amber. I chopped at 78 lol she was probably over 50% amber a little too far.

I’m trying to think of a dark place to put my gold glue soon. I have a micro so I could check before and after but I’m also thinking it’s really gonna depend on the plant also.

Heard of the dark method but haven't tried it. Has anyone tried reverting back to veg spectrum during last week. I read that has similar affect as in more resin production?

Back