New Grower Day 8 and looking GREAT!

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Lemon kush
OK guys so I'm gonna try my hand at this! First time growing here but have loved the plant since first taste. I don't have all this fancy, nice, city folk equipment like everyone else or the knowhow lol. But from a lil help from the KING @The Elvis :headbang::worship::worship::worship::headbang:
With his supreme wisdom and guidance........and a few supplies lol

I'd like to present my very own @FastBuds Tangiematic!

20170620_203911.jpg

I'm using the easy @TaNg feeding schedule

20170620_203642.jpg

Mars hydro 192x3 reflector led lamps with a 24 hour timer doing a 18/6 cycle. Shout out @MarshydroTina

20170620_204020.jpg

Ok like I said, ain't got all this figured out yet lol. If you need to you can type sideways in your replies :crying: but I'm trying.

Got my little setup going in an extra shower. Nothing special

20170620_203827.jpg

Again sideways sorry yall!

Tryna keep the babies comfy.

20170620_203921.jpg

Ok this sideways shit again, I'll figure it out, I swear.

She's got a lil sister to keep her company thanks to @Dinafem-Mark for the FANTASTIC fruit genetics.
20170620_203942.jpg
@mommykush is nurturing this beauty and she'll give her thoughts on this dirty lil girl at a later date, STAY POSTED AND FOLLOW THAT GIRL! She's doin the damn thang yall! Js

But as of this morning she's looking awesome and ready to STRIKE!

33361.jpeg

Thanks guys for the Avenue in which to showcase this beautiful plant and the opportunity to learn from the best! Happy grow guys! More to come around day 12!

Dude you're going to kill it. Airpots, check. Good environment, check. Great nutrients and schedule, check. Good light, check. Top notch genetics....... Ya, you got this. :thumbsup:
Thanks @Seabass i sure hope I can do this gorgeous bean some justice. It's definitely something I've wanted to do for a very long time!

Back