New Grower Day in the Life of a Stunted Auto

Just a heads up that sometime the Trichs on an Auto don't amber - you could be waiting forever, and the THC will degrade with light over time! :D

:vibe:

Edit: But excellent results from what started as a runt!! You should be well pleased! :D

I am for sure! This is my second grow and the first one really suffered under my noob hands but I learned and moved forward. Learned some new lessons this time around too so I cant wait to carry everything over to my next grow. I haven't really seen what the full Trich development looks like so I'm still learning the ropes.

I am for sure! This is my second grow and the first one really suffered under my noob hands but I learned and moved forward. Learned some new lessons this time around too so I cant wait to carry everything over to my next grow. I haven't really seen what the full Trich development looks like so I'm still learning the ropes.
Sweet! :D You're rocking it!

Here's a handy hint - when the buds stop pushing out white hairs, and the hairs have started to shrink and turn orangey brown - she's pretty much (mostly always) ready to harvest.

:bighug:

Lovely plant for your 2nd grow there bud, still on my first, but you obviously learnt from your first grow, can’t ask for more than that . Nice work

Thanks! There are still things that can go wrong so I'm not smoking yet but I'm really excited with the progress. I cant wait to sample.

She looks finished to me but might as well go to a even 100 days before timber time haha
good job!

Day #101

CHOP CHOP
I sent her into 48hrs of darkness before taking the scissors to her last night. I did continue feeding her all the way up to chop as well. I honestly dont know how you guys with multiple plants can stand to trim everything. Took me around 3 hours to trim my one stunted baby and I was hurt'n.

I lined 2 paper bags with "golfball" sized buds, i just couldn't being myself to break the colas down that far. I also hung one set of branches inside the tent as well to see if I can notice a difference between the cure methods. I know I shouldnt just yet but I peeked on the bags today and all looks good. Now I just have to trust in the process, let them dry and check them again in a couple days. I'll check back in with totals as soon as she is ready.

Thanks everyone for following along. I plan to start one more of the same seed batch to test the lessons I learned from this grow.

20210517_055400.jpg

Image_2021-05-17 19_37_07_174.JPG

20210517_194855.jpg

20210518_055641.jpg

20210518_155319.jpg

20210518_155901.jpg

20210518_160401.jpg

Light Schedule:
48 hours of darkness

Watering:
Watered the morning before turning out the lights.

Nutrients:
Maxibloom (5-15-15) 1/8 teaspoon per 32oz.

Environment:
Temp = 66°F - 70°F
RH = 47% - 52%

Attachments

• 20210518_154926.jpg
    20210518_154926.jpg
    291 KB · Views: 30
  • 20210518_155351.jpg
    20210518_155351.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 31
  • 20210518_155653.jpg
    20210518_155653.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 31
  • 20210518_160356.jpg
    20210518_160356.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 33
Day #101

CHOP CHOP
I sent her into 48hrs of darkness before taking the scissors to her last night. I did continue feeding her all the way up to chop as well. I honestly dont know how you guys with multiple plants can stand to trim everything. Took me around 3 hours to trim my one stunted baby and I was hurt'n.

I lined 2 paper bags with "golfball" sized buds, i just couldn't being myself to break the colas down that far. I also hung one set of branches inside the tent as well to see if I can notice a difference between the cure methods. I know I shouldnt just yet but I peeked on the bags today and all looks good. Now I just have to trust in the process, let them dry and check them again in a couple days. I'll check back in with totals as soon as she is ready.

Thanks everyone for following along. I plan to start one more of the same seed batch to test the lessons I learned from this grow.

View attachment 1319689
View attachment 1319692
View attachment 1319693
View attachment 1319695
View attachment 1319696
View attachment 1319699
View attachment 1319700

Light Schedule:
48 hours of darkness

Watering:

Nutrients:

Environment:
Temp = 66°F - 70°F
RH = 47% - 52%

be sure to tag me with final dry weight, so me can give a shiny lil badge :smoking: ppp

Day #101

CHOP CHOP

View attachment 1319689
View attachment 1319692
View attachment 1319693
View attachment 1319695
View attachment 1319696
View attachment 1319699
View attachment 1319700

Light Schedule:
48 hours of darkness

Watering:

Nutrients:

Environment:
Temp = 66°F - 70°F
RH = 47% - 52%
Very nice! i like the included root pics, i tried to show mine but i had sad looking roots so opted out haha

I'm happy to see the stunted auto give fruits to you. :smoking:

Very nice! i like the included root pics, i tried to show mine but i had sad looking roots so opted out haha

I'm happy to see the stunted auto give fruits to you. :smoking:

Healthy roots are the foundation to a quality plant. I wish I had a pic of my first root ball but I can say that this was a serious improvement.

For sure! As long as the other factors are under control, these girls will do what they are ment to do no matter how bad we punish them. I dont want to rush the drying process but I cant wait to pop a new bean in a couple of days. This next one will be third times the charm and its going to bring a whole new batch of challenges to learn from.

I dumped all 4 of my 3 gallon pots upside after chopping and did not even see roots going around the pots was just dirt, after yanking them out of the soil they were tiny roots lol i did not even take pics just dumped them in my compost bin

Back