Indoor db003 prism lighting science 315w cmh - top shelf elite in super soil - 2x4 grow tent

time for a update on both my prism lighting science 315w cmh light grows

well I got a few things done today first I transplanted my single photo plant that is in super soil in my closet grow space that is under a 315w cmh from a 3 gallon fabric pot in to a 7 gallon fabric pot I used all super soil to fill the pot and gave it a good watering

next I watered the four top shelf elite auto plants in super soil in my grow tent there also under a 315w cmh light and did some plant training on my scrog net and snipped a few fan leaves so far only one plant has made it to the screen but the other ones wont be far behind the way they have been growing

both the closet and grow tent plants got plain water today

the water I used was plain carbon filtered tap water (filtered water not R/O water) it was ph. to 6.2 with a mix of citric acid crystals (natural ph. down) and ascorbic acid powder and sodium ascorbic powder (both are vitamin C powders) that I use as ph. down and a dechlorinator and was bubbled for 24+ hours

the plants in my grow tent are under a prism lighting science 315w cmh are

2x San Francisco Sour Dough autos from top shelf elite one is in day [HASHTAG]#34[/HASHTAG] from sprout and day [HASHTAG]#27[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x gorillagasm auto from top shelf elite in day [HASHTAG]#34[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x Pineapple crack auto from top shelf elite in day [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]7 from sprout

the single photo plant in the closet under a prism lighting science 315w cmh is

1x lemon tooth photo period feminized from B-S-B genetics in day [HASHTAG]#33[/HASHTAG] from sprout

001.JPG
005.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG
015.JPG

here are my screen shots from the pulse nano as well

Screenshot-2018-3-19 Pulse App (0).png
Screenshot-2018-3-19 Pulse App(1).png
Screenshot-2018-3-19 Pulse App(2).png
Screenshot-2018-3-19 Pulse App(3).png

just got done watering my plants and doing some more training on the scrog net the watering I gave them had the following it was mixed with 4 gallons of water and split between all the plants

1 oz of ground 6 row malted barley
1 teaspoon of aloe vera powder
1 teaspoon of coconut water powder
1 teaspoon of forge microbes
1 teaspoon of bio jolt microbes

the water I used was plain carbon filtered tap water (filtered water not R/O water) it was ph. to 6.2 with a mix of citric acid crystals (natural ph. down) and ascorbic acid powder and sodium ascorbic powder (both are vitamin C powders) that I use as ph. down and a dechlorinator and was bubbled for 24+ hours

2x San Francisco Sour Dough autos from top shelf elite one is in day [HASHTAG]#36[/HASHTAG] from sprout and day [HASHTAG]#29[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x gorillagasm auto from top shelf elite in day [HASHTAG]#36[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x Pineapple crack auto from top shelf elite in day [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]9 from sprout

1x lemon tooth photo period feminized from B-S-B genetics in day [HASHTAG]#35[/HASHTAG] from sprout

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG

yeah I tend to change it a lot and add stuff here and there but for the most part it has been working great i think the last batch i made for my last grow is just about perfect but is on the more extreme side it can be done with less but i like to tinker with the recipe

but for the most part i just use what ever i have on hand to make a new batch of soil

this was more then powerful enough to grow photo plants and more then any auto will even need

here is a example of what i used mixed with 2 1.5 bags of soil

20 lbs. of organic worm castings
10 lbs. of Malibu compost (Bu’s Blend Biodynamic Compost)
1.25 lbs. insect frass (mealworm)
1.25 lbs. Bat Guano--------------------- (0-7-0)
1.25 lbs. Bone Meal-------------------- (3-16-0)
1.25 lbs. Blood Meal--------------------(12-0-0)
3 tbsp. Epsom Salt
1.5 tsp. Powdered Humic Acid
1/2 cup kelp powder
1.5 cups Alfalfa Meal
1.5 cups Oyster Shell Flour
1.5 cups kelp meal
1.5 cups Azomite
1/2 cup Mycorrhizal Fungi
1 cup Potash
2 to 4 cups of bokashi (bokashi brothers)

Thanks, I'll definitely give this recipe a shot!

just got done watering all my plants they all got plain water and doing a lot more training on the scrog net they all have reached the net now so that's awesome I also trimmed of a nice pile of fan leaves to get some light to the centers of the plants to promote growth

2x San Francisco Sour Dough autos from top shelf elite one is in day [HASHTAG]#38[/HASHTAG] from sprout and day [HASHTAG]#31[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x gorillagasm auto from top shelf elite in day [HASHTAG]#38[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x Pineapple crack auto from top shelf elite in day [HASHTAG]#31[/HASHTAG] from sprout

1x lemon tooth photo period feminized from B-S-B genetics in day [HASHTAG]#37[/HASHTAG] from sprout

006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
Screenshot-2018-3-23 Pulse App (0).png
Screenshot-2018-3-23 Pulse App(1).png
Screenshot-2018-3-23 Pulse App(2).png
Screenshot-2018-3-23 Pulse App(3).png

time for a update on both my prism lighting science 315w cmh light grows both in super soil

just got done watering all my plants they all got plain water today and I just put some corn in water to soak so they will be getting a corn seed sprout tea soon

my plants are quite frankly growing like... weeds! lol but for real there growing so fast and just about filled up the scrog net I also did some much needed lollipopping on the plants under the net

I took some before and after pics of the auto plants in the scrog and of the photo plant in the closet grow of the lolloping

I did some training on the plant in the closet grow too it got some leaves trimmed and I did some low stress training on it but like the first time I tried to do lst on it

some of the branches started pulling away from the main stock this plant does not like lst i can say that much but takes to topping well so I backed off a little on some of the lst but still got some lst training for the most part

it should be fine the knuckles will heal and be just fine after a week or so not sure when I will put the photo plant in flower yet but should not be much longer

2x San Francisco Sour Dough autos from top shelf elite one is in day [HASHTAG]#40[/HASHTAG] from sprout and day [HASHTAG]#33[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x gorillagasm auto from top shelf elite in day [HASHTAG]#40[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x Pineapple crack auto from top shelf elite in day [HASHTAG]#33[/HASHTAG] from sprout

1x lemon tooth photo period feminized from B-S-B genetics in day [HASHTAG]#39[/HASHTAG] from sprout

017.JPG
018.JPG
019.JPG
020.JPG
021.JPG
024.JPG
025.JPG
026.JPG
027.JPG
028.JPG
031.JPG
032.JPG
036.JPG
037.JPG
038.JPG

Cool journal bro,subbed up please
Davo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

time for a update on both my prism lighting science 315w cmh light grows both in super soil

just got done watering all my plants in my tent and my closet grows they all got plain water today and did some more training on the scrog

2x San Francisco Sour Dough autos from top shelf elite one is in day [HASHTAG]#42[/HASHTAG] from sprout and day [HASHTAG]#35[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x gorillagasm auto from top shelf elite in day [HASHTAG]#42[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x Pineapple crack auto from top shelf elite in day [HASHTAG]#35[/HASHTAG] from sprout

1x lemon tooth photo period feminized from B-S-B genetics in day [HASHTAG]#41[/HASHTAG] from sprout

002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
006.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG

I decided not to do ant training on my scrog this time in my grow tent with the autos to see if they stretch any more I also switched my in my closet grow to 12/12 to start the flower cycle on my photo plant I will call tomorrow day [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] of flower I figured 6 weeks of veg from seed sounded right for my 315w cmh closet photo grow

I got my timer in my closet grow to come on at 8 pm and go off at 8 am and the timer on the grow tent with the autos is set to go on at 8 pm and off at 2 pm so I will start watering them at night from now on in this grow instead of the morning like I have been

just got done watering all my plants in my tent and my closet grows they all got a corn seed sprout tea with aloe vera powder and coconut water powder

I used 56 grams of organic corn seed that was sprouted over the last 4 days and put it in a blender with a teaspoon of the aloe powder and coconut powder and strained it in to my five gallon bucket of water and let it bubble for 1 hour before I used it

2x San Francisco Sour Dough autos from top shelf elite one is in day [HASHTAG]#44[/HASHTAG] from sprout and day [HASHTAG]#37[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x gorillagasm auto from top shelf elite in day [HASHTAG]#44[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x Pineapple crack auto from top shelf elite in day [HASHTAG]#37[/HASHTAG] from sprout

1x lemon tooth photo period feminized from B-S-B genetics in day [HASHTAG]#43[/HASHTAG] from sprout this is the last day of veg tomorrow will be day [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] of flower

023.JPG
025.JPG
026.JPG
028.JPG
029.JPG
030.JPG
031.JPG
032.JPG
033.JPG

Last edited:
Back