Indoor db003 prism lighting science 315w cmh - top shelf elite in super soil - 2x4 grow tent

time for a update on both my prism lighting science 315w cmh light grows both in super soil

still trying to get used to watering at night at not in the morning its a bit of a adjustment but its all good just got done watering all my plants in my tent and my closet grow they all got plain water

I left the scrog alone and did some lst on my photo plant in my closet grow just to the 4 main tops to help get it a bit wider and open it up a bit

the water I used was plain carbon filtered tap water (filtered water not R/O water) it was ph. to 6.2 with a mix of citric acid crystals (natural ph. down) and ascorbic acid powder and sodium ascorbic powder (both are vitamin C powders) that I use as ph. down and a dechlorinator and was bubbled for 24+ hours

the plants in my grow tent are under a prism lighting science 315w cmh are

2x San Francisco Sour Dough autos from top shelf elite one is in day [HASHTAG]#46[/HASHTAG] from sprout and day [HASHTAG]#39[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x gorillagasm auto from top shelf elite in day [HASHTAG]#46[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x Pineapple crack auto from top shelf elite in day [HASHTAG]#39[/HASHTAG] from sprout

the single photo plant in the closet under a prism lighting science 315w cmh is

1x lemon tooth photo period feminized from B-S-B genetics in day [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] of flower

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG

its me your one and one db003 and its time for a update on both my prism lighting science 315w cmh light grows both in super soil

just got done watering my plants in my tent and my closet grow both got plain water today they got a compost tea in my last watering two days ago and are looking just fantastic

I am not going to train the scrog just let it do its thing it will be uneven but its OK one of the plants stayed short so it looks lopsided but looking very clean under the net so it should make up

my photo plant in the closet is looking super beast its like 19 inches tall from the soil and about 32 inches wide and just entered the beginning of week 2 of flower its a indica indica dominant strain so hoping it does not stretch to hard in flower

the water I used was plain carbon filtered tap water (filtered water not R/O water) it was ph. to 6.2 with a mix of citric acid crystals (natural ph. down) and ascorbic acid powder and sodium ascorbic powder (both are vitamin C powders) that I use as ph. down and a dechlorinator and was bubbled for 24+ hours

2x San Francisco Sour Dough autos from top shelf elite one is in day [HASHTAG]#52[/HASHTAG] from sprout and day [HASHTAG]#45[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x gorillagasm auto from top shelf elite in day [HASHTAG]#52[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x Pineapple crack auto from top shelf elite in day [HASHTAG]#45[/HASHTAG] from sprout

1x lemon tooth photo period feminized from B-S-B genetics in day [HASHTAG]#8[/HASHTAG] of flower

001.JPG
002.JPG
005.JPG

004.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
013.JPG
014.JPG
015.JPG
016.JPG

Attachments

• 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    186.2 KB · Views: 42
its time for a update on both my prism lighting science 315w cmh light grows both in super soil

I just got done watering my plants in my tent and my closet grow both got plain water today I plan on giving them a corn seed sprout tea in my next watering in a few days

2x San Francisco Sour Dough autos from top shelf elite one is in day [HASHTAG]#56[/HASHTAG] from sprout and day [HASHTAG]#49[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x gorillagasm auto from top shelf elite in day [HASHTAG]#56[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x Pineapple crack auto from top shelf elite in day [HASHTAG]#49[/HASHTAG] from sprout

1x lemon tooth photo period feminized from B-S-B genetics in day [HASHTAG]#12[/HASHTAG] of flower

002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG

smashing it bro really nice happy garden. and top quality training. well done bro happy growing;)

its time for a update on both my prism lighting science 315w cmh light autos and photo grows both in super soil

I just got done watering my plants in my tent and my closet grow both got a corn seed sprout tea with aloe vera powder and coconut water powder today it was mixed with 5 gallons of water and split between all the plants

I used

56 grams organic corn seed (weighed before sprouting)
1 teaspoon of aloe vera powder
1 teaspoon of coconut water powder

I also gave all 4 auto plants in my grow tent 2 tablespoons each plant of roots organic elemental powdered calcium and magnesium supplement in the form of a top dressing I watered it a little then scratched the top of the soil a little bit since the stuff sometimes likes to clog up the top layer of soil a bit

last I did my last round of lst on my huge ass photo plant in the closet just trying to make it as wide ans short as possible in the space its in it should bounce back in a day or two

2x San Francisco Sour Dough autos from top shelf elite one is in day [HASHTAG]#58[/HASHTAG] from sprout and day [HASHTAG]#51[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x gorillagasm auto from top shelf elite in day [HASHTAG]#58[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x Pineapple crack auto from top shelf elite in day [HASHTAG]#51[/HASHTAG] from sprout

1x lemon tooth photo period feminized from B-S-B genetics in day [HASHTAG]#14[/HASHTAG] of flower

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG

its time for a update on both my prism lighting science 315w cmh light autos and photo grows both in super soil

I just got done watering my plants in my tent and my closet grow both got plain water in this watering its so easy to take care to my plants now with super soil that I am using to grow my plants

they get mostly plain water and the occasional worm castings tea and seed sprout teas barley tea in veg and corn tea in flower and that's it no bottle nutrients what so ever

my photo plant in my closet grow is so wide with lots of bud sites i had to low stress train the hell out of here but it was worth it and my autos in my tent in the scrog are doing great as well so far there loving the 315w cmh lights can wait to see how the flowers turn out

2x San Francisco Sour Dough autos from top shelf elite one is in day [HASHTAG]#62[/HASHTAG] from sprout and day [HASHTAG]#55[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x gorillagasm auto from top shelf elite in day [HASHTAG]#62[/HASHTAG] from sprout
1x Pineapple crack auto from top shelf elite in day [HASHTAG]#55[/HASHTAG] from sprout

1x lemon tooth photo period feminized from B-S-B genetics in day [HASHTAG]#18[/HASHTAG] of flower

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG

Last edited:
Back