Indoor db003's Coco Auto Grow - Monster Mass Auto Tester - Dark Devil Auto - Mars II 700

hello today is one of my regular watering days but I decided not too water and wait a day for two reasons

1 my pots are still heavy

2 I got fungus gnats bad in my tent from the soil plants
There's good solutions on Google that can be made up to kill them an easy one I know is to remove the top layer of soil and replace with sand the eggs that where left can't come through and the other don't want anything to do with sand

I just gave my two autos the dark devil auto and the monster mass auto some nutes I bumped up the it up to 3.ml of skunkwerks in this watering the nutes were at a ph. of 5.8 I made two gallons but only used about one and a quarter

these autos are in day #8 and #7

004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
009.JPG

just gave my two autos in coco a feeding I upped the nutes to 5.ml of skunkwerks they got almost a gallon each they are still kind of small so I will leave them in my veg tent for now with my two bubbas gift photos in soil

these autos are in day #12 and #11 from sprout

013.JPG
018.JPG
019.JPG
020.JPG
021.JPG

Looking good in here bro. Glad I didn't miss too many days! Loving the tri-leaf plant. Pretty sweet! Just got subbed in so I'm here the rest of the grow! Did u see the polls at the competition? Your in the lead bro! Nice! Hope you pull off a win brother! Good luck!

Looking good in here bro. Glad I didn't miss too many days! Loving the tri-leaf plant. Pretty sweet! Just got subbed in so I'm here the rest of the grow! Did u see the polls at the competition? Your in the lead bro! Nice! Hope you pull off a win brother! Good luck!
I hope I do win that would be great

just gave my two autos in coco a feeding they seem to be doing well so I left the nutes at 5.ml of skunkwerks for now

the dark devil auto and the monster mass auto both seem to be doing fine so far I have only had to water them every 4 days same as my soil plants but I dont mind

I got a two free bags of California substrates coco coir I had found a few small pieces of green plastic in my bag that I bought and sent them a email to let them know and talked to them at then gave me two free bags just picked them up yesterday so that was awesome and great costumer service when I was there I picked up a bag of roots organic soil and a 7 gallon smart pot for my soil plants

these autos are in day #16 and #15

003.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG

Back