Live Stoners Deadlyeight's AFN live-intro

Deadlyeight

The Ent Speaker
Reaction score
Hey AFN,
So I ended up starting my log and forgot about my intro~ :crying::jointman::jointman::jointman: so here we go!

Its been a Long friendly time with cannabis. Did a few photo runs a decade ago, which were all Mandala genetics, White Satin, Sadhu and Satori. A friend gave me some Green house Cheese and Blue-cheese. As well some original lowryder dwarf genetics, which I bred an F2 of . The breeding was more of "what will happen if I .." learning situation. No real intention behind the selection of the 4 that germed there was both male and female. And ffwd to now, A mate introduced me to Mephisto Genetics and I was hooked back at what auto's have become. Always wondered if someone started to play with them what would really happen! So couldn't say "no" to mephistos' description and photo evidence of the sourhond and tyrone special lineage. So the grow is SH and my freebie SourBubbly Cush. So far its been fun to try something new, and watch how fast and different the two types grow. Not too many issues so far. A minor burn but nothing that didn't take more than half a day for them to recover with.

Check it out here:

sourhound-and-miss-sourbubbly-cush

AFN has been good so far. Hope to get these two completed and reviewed soon!

Catch ya'll around the forums! Best of luck with all our ladies!
:warrior::warrior::growing: :warrior::warrior:

Last edited:
Welcome De,

Glad to have you at afn, don't forget to check out Live Stoners for all the latest. You should also throw down a link to your journal.

Peace
:pass:
Thanks Eekman!

yeah good call, i should edit that into there! :pass:

Hey great to meet you and good luck on all of your grows!!

Welcome chum, hope AFN is all you need............eP.

Thanks @epenguin
Been so far so good! and can't be helped but it seems I have taken a liking to these autos

Welcome to the afn, and yeah autos have some a long ways, still want to try my Mandala Satori though had a bunch of there Mandala [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] which i definitely enjoyed at the time.

Welcome to the afn, and yeah autos have some a long ways, still want to try my Mandala Satori though had a bunch of there Mandala [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] which i definitely enjoyed at the time.

Thanks @Mr. Sparkle ! ohh I was supposed to order Mandala [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] but the company was sold out so they sent me hashberry instead. Sure I enjoy/ed indica style afganhi strains, but was way more interested in the [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] quick sativa. How was it? The Satori was amazing. Wish I had more. But the good news is Mandala says they will reopen next January '18 so hoepfully we can restock up on some of their beans. I saw Beyond The Brain is working on a Hashberry [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] wonder if that will be for sale as well.

Back