Decarboxylation Temperature - Boiling Points of Cannabinoids, Terpenes and Flavonoids

Would this just include resinous trim and such. Could you get anything medicinally out of, say, a bag of plants I pulled up because of being male or not autoing, that are being kept in the freezer at the moment:smokebuds:

Hey thanks Kindred.

I recently made 2 batches of green dragon one a few weeks ago and another today. I decarboxylated both times with the same amount of dry product but at different temperatures and different times and altho i just took my first dosage of the new green dragon with the increased amount of time, the first time i did 5 minutes at 225 this time i did 27 minutes at 225 I can tell you i am feeling the effects more from the 27 minutes for sure. I'm actually kind of curious as to the results of smoking decarboxylated cannabis, curious if to any change in effect.

Haha, I wondered about that - you know the reason I think vaped marijuana is still useable to cook and make dragons with is because the vaporizer is decarbing the plant material as you use it. Did your bud get a real dark color after decarbbin? I've only done it once at 250 for 27 minutes and my dragon wasn't what I expected it to be but I think that's the quality of my product before hand more so, because increased dosage it worked just fine.

Yes, the vape does decarb and that is why you can cook with ABV.
But...if you vape at too high temp it will distroy the THC like the oven decarb can.
my :2cents:

Very awesome! Thats why I like to use the older Analog Volcano Vaporizer as so I can set my temp. where I need it which I understand is 215-240 on average..??also, terpenes I know of,and I heard this guy talking about essential oils too.What was he refering to?Thanks Kindred!Some awesome reading.Im playing catch up n my eyes are killin me but my mind wont stop.LMAO!:joint:

:pass:

Would this just include resinous trim and such. Could you get anything medicinally out of, say, a bag of plants I pulled up because of being male or not autoing, that are being kept in the freezer at the moment:smokebuds:
Eat or juice thoes plants like they were vegetables. Especially the males. There is nothing more benificial than whole plant ingestion.

When Vaping at lower temps. You leave a lot of useful alkaloids and terpines behind. That's why you can still extract more potency with a second process. The first process being vaporising the weed. The second being an oil or alcohol extraction.

Back