Decolouration on the tip of leaves and "heads"

At 60 cm it doesn't seem to be the case, but have you considered light stress?

I have similar symptoms in my plant.

At 60 cm it doesn't seem to be the case, but have you considered light stress?

I have similar symptoms in my plant.
I thought that at first. One of my first measures was to lift the lamp. But i'm using a LED - TGL Star 100. According to the growshop where i bought it that should not be the issue. But i have no idea of what it may be. At this point i'm more inclined to a soil PH problem. Hoping to get some feedback from more experienced growers. Do you have pics of the issue with your girls? Just to compare damage.

I thought that at first. One of my first measures was to lift the lamp. But i'm using a LED - TGL Star 100. According to the growshop where i bought it that should not be the issue. But i have no idea of what it may be. At this point i'm more inclined to a soil PH problem. Hoping to get some feedback from more experienced growers. Do you have pics of the issue with your girls? Just to compare damage.

I don't think mine is light stress... I already backed up the light but symptoms appeared on new places. Either nute burn or pH problem is my guess with mine.

20200308-204841.jpg

I don't think mine is light stress... I already backed up the light but symptoms appeared on new places. Either nute burn or pH problem is my guess with mine.

20200308-204841.jpg
Yep. It looks like the same issue. Yours does not seem as spread as mine. If i find out something i let you know. Cheers.

According to the growshop the issue is PH related. The advice was to only water with PH perfect nutes, to be sure that the issue is corrected. Hope it helps both of us

:help: pardon, got behind here!

OK, those type pH probes are dubious for accuracy, just so you know. For that type of probe, the Accurate 8 (CWP) soil pH probe is a good buy; mine has served well for years now!
That said, the readings aren't showing anything alarming, a bit high up top as mentioned...That it gets more acidic deeper is normal, and that it varies with depth and proximity to the root zone is also normal- :thumbsup: ....... roger that on the water....
B-52 is common formulation generally, several other companies make a similar product-- amino's, Vit's (B mainly), some may have rooting hormones.. It's fine to use pretty much any time, but consult the AN feed chart on that... I say you did no harm at all using it!

Lowers are being tapped for what mobile (within the plant) nutes they contain, since basically no feeds have gone in, right, no grow nutes? Frankly I'm shocked she looks as good as she does :shrug:.... otherwise, the tip yellowing is likely Zn defc. starting, or another micronute.... Get on the feeds ASAP!
Follow AN's recommendations best you can... Your tap water, is it known to be hard (full of mineral CaCO3)? This can make the AN "self-pH'ing" struggle if it's bad enough,... meantime, when mixing the nutes, don't pH adjust it before, mix as normal and see what the pH ends up at.
So, your pH might be a tad high, but I'm betting it's more likely a lack-of causing the defc., not so much high pH, but it's a factor to watch for sure! Also keep in mind that AN's self- pH'ing works in solution only, it's doesn't hold up well once in the pot, too many other influencing factors in there....

Checking my notes and pictures, I realize that the symptoms of my plant appeared after 3 things I did almost at the same time: after I lowered my base nute EC, after I gave OG bio war, and after plant got closer to light. So most porbably my case is a deficiency, so yesterday I increased base EC and today plant looks better so i backed her up as well from the light until i see she gets better. Thanks @Waira

I don´t have a EC meter and my budget is running low. I saw this one at Amazon, but i have no idea if it's any good and how to calibrate. I fed the girls yesterday with PH perfect nutes from AN. They are growing still, clearly pre flowering and with a lot of pistils showing up. I'll have to play the waiting game. Anyway according to the growshop and costumer support at RQS it's not a worrying issue as long as it doesn´t spread. RQS said that it may be a PK deficiency, but to keep using the PH perfect nutes. Let's see. Thank you all for the help.

:help: pardon, got behind here!

OK, those type pH probes are dubious for accuracy, just so you know. For that type of probe, the Accurate 8 (CWP) soil pH probe is a good buy; mine has served well for years now!
That said, the readings aren't showing anything alarming, a bit high up top as mentioned...That it gets more acidic deeper is normal, and that it varies with depth and proximity to the root zone is also normal- :thumbsup: ....... roger that on the water....
B-52 is common formulation generally, several other companies make a similar product-- amino's, Vit's (B mainly), some may have rooting hormones.. It's fine to use pretty much any time, but consult the AN feed chart on that... I say you did no harm at all using it!

Lowers are being tapped for what mobile (within the plant) nutes they contain, since basically no feeds have gone in, right, no grow nutes? Frankly I'm shocked she looks as good as she does :shrug:.... otherwise, the tip yellowing is likely Zn defc. starting, or another micronute.... Get on the feeds ASAP!
Follow AN's recommendations best you can... Your tap water, is it known to be hard (full of mineral CaCO3)? This can make the AN "self-pH'ing" struggle if it's bad enough,... meantime, when mixing the nutes, don't pH adjust it before, mix as normal and see what the pH ends up at.
So, your pH might be a tad high, but I'm betting it's more likely a lack-of causing the defc., not so much high pH, but it's a factor to watch for sure! Also keep in mind that AN's self- pH'ing works in solution only, it's doesn't hold up well once in the pot, too many other influencing factors in there....
Thanks.

:greenthumb:good to hear @elcoloan

I don´t have a EC meter and my budget is running low. I saw this one at Amazon, but i have no idea if it's any good and how to calibrate. I fed the girls yesterday with PH perfect nutes from AN. They are growing still, clearly pre flowering and with a lot of pistils showing up. I'll have to play the waiting game. Anyway according to the growshop and costumer support at RQS it's not a worrying issue as long as it doesn´t spread. RQS said that it may be a PK deficiency, but to keep using the PH perfect nutes. Let's see. Thank you all for the help.
That will do fine, a decent meter shouldn't be much more than that... they don't need the fussy care that pH meters do, like storage solution, calibrations soln's 7.0, 4.0... Just rinse with RO/Di water after use.
...yeah, get on the feeds and let's see what a week brings,...

Back