Decolouration on the tip of leaves and "heads"

:greenthumb:good to hear @elcoloan

That will do fine, a decent meter shouldn't be much more than that... they don't need the fussy care that pH meters do, like storage solution, calibrations soln's 7.0, 4.0... Just rinse with RO/Di water after use.
...yeah, get on the feeds and let's see what a week brings,...
Sorry to bother again, but what is RO? I know DI is distiled water, but RO?
Another thing. 3 of my girls are preflowering, but the other one looks like is still on vegetative state, maybe even stunned. At the same time the grow area is a bit crowded. Since the days are getting warmer i was wondering if i could put the "slower" one outside, on the patio, and give more space to the others inside the grow tent. Do you think that's a good idea?
Thanks

Sorry to bother again, but what is RO? I know DI is distiled water, but RO?
Another thing. 3 of my girls are preflowering, but the other one looks like is still on vegetative state, maybe even stunned. At the same time the grow area is a bit crowded. Since the days are getting warmer i was wondering if i could put the "slower" one outside, on the patio, and give more space to the others inside the grow tent. Do you think that's a good idea?
Thanks

ro = reverse ozmosis ;) ppp

Thanks.
What do you think about putting the smaller girl outside to have more space and more airflow? And what about defoliating?
Sorry 420, but that like it's just you being the awesome guy you've been since i got at AFN, or is a "that's a good idea" like?

Sorry 420, but that like it's just you being the awesome guy you've been since i got at AFN, or is a "that's a good idea" like?

lol, sorry bro, me was jus on me way out the door & only had time to give a like ;) sure, u could put the one girl outdoorz if u want, provided the weather is good...jus be aware for buggiez ;) and as far as defol, well, i meself am a defol fanantic, so...lol :rolleyes2: long story short, to *snip-snip* is fine & quite often advantageous, jus don't go crazy with it all at once, lol :nono: :smoking: ppp

lol, sorry bro, me was jus on me way out the door & only had time to give a like ;) sure, u could put the one girl outdoorz if u want, provided the weather is good...jus be aware for buggiez ;) and as far as defol, well, i meself am a defol fanantic, so...lol :rolleyes2: long story short, to *snip-snip* is fine & quite often advantageous, jus don't go crazy with it all at once, lol :nono: :smoking: ppp
I think that defoliating is really needed at this point. There's leaves too close to each other, there's leaves making shade over some buds, and things like that. But i'm still not sure wich leaves i can take out, and i'm afraid of screwing things up. So, any general advice? Wich leaves CAN'T be snipped at all? Does anyone know a guide or something like that i can check out? Thanks

I think that defoliating is really needed at this point. There's leaves too close to each other, there's leaves making shade over some buds, and things like that. But i'm still not sure wich leaves i can take out, and i'm afraid of screwing things up. So, any general advice? Wich leaves CAN'T be snipped at all? Does anyone know a guide or something like that i can check out? Thanks

well, generally speaking, and given a plant'z utilization of itz leavez for photosynthesis, if u have leavez, whether they be main fanz or other, that are blockin budsitez, what u wanna try to do first is jus tuck em...like, wherever, however :rofl: but yes, sumtimez, the foilage getz to be jus plain thick, lol, and endz up blockin not only light, but all-important airflow as well & a haircut is def in order ;) ur girlz are startin to bud, so ur able to plainly see the branchez they're attached to, and thus, won't cut them off instead, lol...oopz! :yoinks: :rofl: otherwize, any leavez can be snipped, but again, jus don't go crazy all at once, lol :nono: if u can't tuck, jus snip 2-4 leavez every couple dayz, as u wanna give the plant recovery time from the stress ;) ppp

Back