Defoliation help please

Reaction score
Hi guys an girls I've defoliated my plants heavily a day before I flipped them, theyre blue cheese photo periods, they're healthy and strong, after the defoliation 3 days later they're back even bushier than before lol. Do I defoliate again now quick before they start budding or wait till 2 weeks into flip, help me lol. @Mañ'O'Green @St. Tom @Dell boy @Rustynutz any advice appreciated.

I do not believe in defoliating except for air flow underneath in late flower. The plant makes all of the energy produced in the leaves to grow buds. If you keep taking the leaves off the plant it has to use the energy to make new leaves instead of buds. Seriously why do we think we know better than the plant how to grow :crying:.

I do not believe in defoliating except for air flow underneath in late flower. The plant makes all of the energy produced in the leaves to grow buds. If you keep taking the leaves off the plant it has to use the energy to make new leaves instead of buds. Seriously why do we think we know better than the plant how to grow :crying:.
I've seen a lot about defoliating is good though? Especially in veg before flower as it gets more light to the bud sites. But I dunno lol

I've seen a lot about defoliating is good though? Especially in veg before flower as it gets more light to the bud sites. But I dunno lol
If you already know what you what to do then do it!

Hello i dont defol unless it covers a bud site then i pick the odd one off if you train it right you get plenty of light through the canopy

Buds do not need light to shine on them to grow as long as the plant gets enough! This plant was never defo until this harvest picture.

DarkDevil3a.jpg

Well do a side by side and see what works for you.
Yeah I was thinking that but I don't know if you rate the schwazzing technique or Kyle kushmans defoliation techniques. I know you're a pro but I like to look at everyone's ideas and techniques. Cheers for the help

Back