First grow Crit purp and Haw. Auto

The bubblegum auto I grew from growerschoice said 55-65 days but it wasnt ready until day 78 and didnt start flower until end of week 5. Im still new to this also so i dont have a lot of experience with the harvest times except that one. Haha
well I was wrong. I did the manly thing and asked for directions.

"Hi there! "Flowering Time" refers to the actual amount of time the plant takes to flower and reach maturity. This does not include the germination and vegetative stages. " - from their little chat window at the bottom.

Saweny is seed to harvest. I would expect most autos to go 70-90 days depending on how she was treated. Trichs go from clear to milky to amber. If they are clear and you are seeing color, it might just be from the lights. Try checking trichs in the dark. Do you use a jewlers loup or a microscope to check trichs.
I was wayyyyyyy wrong.

"Hi there! "Flowering Time" refers to the actual amount of time the plant takes to flower and reach maturity. This does not include the germination and vegetative stages. "

well I was wrong. I did the manly thing and asked for directions.

"Hi there! "Flowering Time" refers to the actual amount of time the plant takes to flower and reach maturity. This does not include the germination and vegetative stages. " - from their little chat window at the bottom.
Well i was wrong also so dont feel bad. Haha but it does make sense since the strains im seeing on here seem to take like 4 weeks longer than what is advertised. Gives 4 weeks or so of veg time. But some sites do advertise seed to harvest at 8 weeks for example so i wonder if its true with those seed banks.

Well i was wrong also so dont feel bad. Haha but it does make sense since the strains im seeing on here seem to take like 4 weeks longer than what is advertised. Gives 4 weeks or so of veg time. But some sites do advertise seed to harvest at 8 weeks for example so i wonder if its true with those seed banks.

It's true, just have to get it there with no issues. It also depends on how mature you like your buds. Harvesting at clear/cloudy will drop at least a week off your grow time but the bud can be a bit more racey than if you let it get some ambers.

It's true, just have to get it there with no issues. It also depends on how mature you like your buds. Harvesting at clear/cloudy will drop at least a week off your grow time but the bud can be a bit more racey than if you let it get some ambers.

Well my dude's we fucked up and harvested the hawaiian super early. It was all me. I misunderstood the times. That being said it was some of the best fucking smoke i've had in a LONG time. Definately going to do it again properly.
the critical purples are supposed to be ready in a few weeks. I'll get some pics up tomorrow.

HOW DO YOU GET THE SHIT TO TURN PURPLE?
I've heard it needs to get to like 67 at night. but they're running 24 full.
lol any hints suggestions or advice would be muy fantastico.

It needs to get cold at night to express colors. When I grew it, it got 55-60F at night.

It also never really got to full amber for me, so don't wait forever to chop it, look for the pistals to stop pushing out fresh, and for it to slow way down on how much water it drinks

It needs to get cold at night to express colors. When I grew it, it got 55-60F at night.

It also never really got to full amber for me, so don't wait forever to chop it, look for the pistals to stop pushing out fresh, and for it to slow way down on how much water it drinks

I thought below 60 and it would hurt potency, or did i just dream that out of my ass?

I wasn't aware of the water intake slowing down. I'll be on the watch for that. Thanks!

Not claiming it was ideal in any way, just reporting the conditions I had.

I thought below 60 and it would hurt potency, or did i just dream that out of my ass?

I wasn't aware of the water intake slowing down. I'll be on the watch for that. Thanks!

Pushing the limits of the VPD chart. You would have to be at a rH in the 30-20's at 64F. That would be a tough grow.

Leaf-Vapor-Pressure-Deficit-VPD-1.jpg

Well my dude's we fucked up and harvested the hawaiian super early. It was all me. I misunderstood the times. That being said it was some of the best fucking smoke i've had in a LONG time. Definately going to do it again properly.
the critical purples are supposed to be ready in a few weeks. I'll get some pics up tomorrow.

HOW DO YOU GET THE SHIT TO TURN PURPLE?
I've heard it needs to get to like 67 at night. but they're running 24 full.
lol any hints suggestions or advice would be muy fantastico.
Glad the smoke was good! Im getting hints of purple on my afghan auto from my temps at night getting down to 67-68°. I run 18/6 on mine and keep a fan running 24hours to help scare off the mold monsters. Lol

From what ive researched as long as you stay between 65-80° you should not have to worry about any loss of potency or extra stress. So i stay within those lines. Worked so far.

Back