Indoor Dell Boy's GROWDROBE

SAWNEY BEAN grow plus a few others
Hello all here is my new grow up and running we have a nice little selection of girls this time all in coco and fed Green planet nute's
IMG_20230403_171451.jpg
Here are the @Sawney_bean Slaughtered Lamb just put in there new home 3 Gallon pots
S.L.jpg

Thanks for taking a look :smokeit:
Happy growing you know it makes sense :thumbsup:

Good looking harvest indeed 🔥 I Chopped a couple of leafs from my Slaughtered Lamb yesterday’s, it’s got a very pungent Sweet candy profile at the moment.
Delicious.
Hello yea she does have a nice smell i have grown SL a good few times she allways produces a good harvest last one was 5OZ dry from 2 gal pot and the smell is banging after a good cure and proper couch lock smoke :baked:

Hello yea she does have a nice smell i have grown SL a good few times she allways produces a good harvest last one was 5OZ dry from 2 gal pot and the smell is banging after a good cure and proper couch lock smoke :baked:
5oz from a 2gal coco? Niiiiiiice

5oz from a 2gal coco? Niiiiiiice
I allways averge that in 2 gallon pots since i switched to rain science grow pots the root ball is fcking amazing so many fine roots the diffrence is night and day between them and fabric or plastic the last pred grow in 2 gallon was 6oz dry

Werthers Original toffee's AKA Trotters Toffee's
Hello fellow growers i had a go at making weed toffee as i had loads of cheese bud spare it is very easy to make but stunk the house out
1. Decarb 20g weed add 250g coconut oil simmer in slow cooker for 8 hours
IMG_20230409_121158.jpg

2. filter decarb weed
IMG_20230409_120500.jpg

3.put back into jar once filterd
IMG_20230409_121757.jpg

4. Melt toffee on low temp i added 25ml of infused coconut oil
IMG_20230409_124523.jpg

5. With great difficulty pour in mould need a good jug which i did not have
IMG_20230409_125038.jpg

6. Let cool then press out of mould
IMG_20230409_131144.jpg

This is the end result very nice had one toffee and was wasted best part of a day would be nice to know thc content tho
Happy cooking you know it makes sense :crisps:

Back