Indoor Dell Boy's GROWDROBE

Del boy

Trotters Trichomes
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
slaughtered Lamb BY SAWNEY BEAN
Hello fellow growers here is my new grow they will be grown under SF 2000 & Voast 120 and will be fed Green planet nutes and rain science grow bags.

Here my new babies the small ones are Cheese from FB and the larger one is cheese from RQS
Cheese.jpg

Here are my 2LTR pots which have Brain Damage & Forbiden Runtz from growers choice and Slaughtered Lamb by sawney beans
IMG_20230114_123034.jpg

Happy growing you know it makes sense :smoking: :smoking:
Thanks for stopping by:thumbsup:

Hello all here is some Gorilla cookies from FB i have just chopped and in the drying room
G COOKIES 1.jpg
gorilla cookies.jpg
(Trotters Trichomes :smoking: )
Happy growing you know it makes sense :thumbsup:

If you need to support seedlings you might want to add more light and more blue to the Spectrum. Turn a gentle breeze on as well.

If you need to support seedlings you might want to add more light and more blue to the Spectrum. Turn a gentle breeze on as well.
Hello thank you for the rep and advice @Mañ'O'Green i have since put them under better light in the growdrobe. I have new germ cabnet so they were the first to test it and i had trouble keeping temps down so dimmed the light to drop the temp which made them leggy but all corrected with a new extraction fan :thumbsup:

Hello fellow growers just a little update on my girls they are strating to pick up the pace now .
Here are the Cheese girls 3 smaller ones are FB on day 13 and the larger one is RQS day 18
IMG_20230122_110518.jpg
#
Here are the small pot girls the 3 larger ones are on day 10 and the small ones are on day 4ish
IMG_20230122_110532.jpg

All the girls
IMG_20230122_110548.jpg

Happy growing you know it makes sense :smoking: :smoking:thanks for stopping by :thumbsup:

looking good @Dell boy - just noticed you have drilled your plastic pots, I do that with mine, I tried using the airpots but it made a mess in my system, do you find it makes a difference?
I feel the root zone is more vigorous in filling out the entire pot, with the drilled pots after chop the whole root ball along with every spec of coco comes out in one piece, they dont do that when I forget to drill.

@Dell boy can I follow along please, looking really very tidy :clapper: awesome harvest on your Gorilla Cookie.
Yes of course @throwstuffatme you can follow glad you like it. Yea that GC was done in 2 2Ltr pots 3 1/2oz dry which was not bad in grove bags curing smells so good :thumbsup:

Last edited:
looking good @Dell boy - just noticed you have drilled your plastic pots, I do that with mine, I tried using the airpots but it made a mess in my system, do you find it makes a difference?
I feel the root zone is more vigorous in filling out the entire pot, with the drilled pots after chop the whole root ball along with every spec of coco comes out in one piece, they dont do that when I forget to drill.
Hello @Zaaboot yea the holes deff make a diffrence i am in coco so it drys quicker which means i can give 2 feeds a day and like you say the root ball is loads bigger thats why i use rain sciance grow bags they are fcking amazing the root ball is so big and loads of small roots and no roots going round the pot i tryed air pots like you say to mesy and i did not like watering them :thumbsup:

Back