Seed Stockers DELL DOES SEED STOCKERS SOLO CUPS GELATO,41 2021

DELL DOES SEED STOCKERS SOLO CUPS GELATO,41 ROUND 3 wk5
Hello fellow solo growers well my girls a coming along nice sturdy girls not monsters but thats down to me learning the art of growing in a solo cup well here they are
IMG_20210628_102114.jpg

IMG_20210628_102149.jpg

IMG_20210628_102125.jpg

Happy growing till next week

see the shape of them now they have the making of being superb bro try to keep their height in check like they are now and make sure you feeding to run off also have you topped one of them
Hello st yes i have toped both and watering twice a day till run off they look better than the pics as they are a lot greener than they look in photo's i am happy with them
and once again thanks for all the advice st much appreciate it

Thanks for the points St and EP3and nelly nugs

Last edited:
DELL DOES SEED STOCKERS SOLO CUPS GELATO,41 ROUND 3 day30
Hello fellow growers my girls have hit day 30 i did not think i would get them this far but they have excellent genetic's and produce very strong girls so i have to choose i have toped girl one and super croped girl 2 and toped her aswell they handled it like a pro they are short i have kept the lights close to them as i dont like long gangly plants. They are being fed green planet nutes and they are hungry girls feeding till 20% run off and will be changing over to the bloom nutes in a couple of days
so help me choose which girl to showcase please as i like them both
G#41 girl 1 just toped
IMG_20210701_135819.jpg

G#41 girl 2 toped and super croped
IMG_20210701_135805.jpg

They both look ok to me
Happy growing and let me know which one you think i should choose

Hello fellow growers my girls have hit day 30 i did not think i would get them this far but they have excellent genetic's and produce very strong girls so i have to choose i have toped girl one and super croped girl 2 and toped her aswell they handled it like a pro they are short i have kept the lights close to them as i dont like long gangly plants. They are being fed green planet nutes and they are hungry girls feeding till 20% run off and will be changing over to the bloom nutes in a couple of days
G#41 girl 1 just toped
View attachment 1337595

View attachment 1337596
They both look ok to me
they both look banging but take another week to choose as this is different than normal grows I don't mind and well done

G#41 girl 1 just toped
View attachment 1337595

View attachment 1337596
They both look ok to me

They look great mate. Really nice structure, can't wait to see these in a few week's when they hit full bloom mode :pass:

Thank you as always for the diary update :bighug:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

DELL DOES SEED STOCKERS SOLO CUPS GELATO,41 ROUND 3 Wk 5ish
Hello fellow growers here are my 2 G#41 girls they are coming along nice there buds are starting to show and getting bushy plenty of bud sites and looking lush
Here they are
G#41 girl 1 just toped
IMG_20210704_103852.jpg

G#41 girl 2 topped and super croped
IMG_20210704_103921.jpg

Here they are sise by side
IMG_20210704_103950.jpg

Well i am very impressed with how strong these girls are and they like plenty of nutes
Happy growing Thanks foe looking

Hello fellow growers here are my 2 G#41 girls they are coming along nice there buds are starting to show and getting bushy plenty of bud sites and looking lush
Here they are
G#41 girl 1 just toped
View attachment 1338780
G#41 girl 2 topped and super croped
View attachment 1338781
Here they are sise by side
View attachment 1338782
Well i am very impressed with how strong these girls are and they like plenty of nutes
Happy growing Thanks foe looking
Just keep these happy and well fed and im very confident you will have a showgirl delboy my old china

Back