Seed Stockers DELL DOES SEED STOCKERS SOLO CUPS GELATO,41 2021

DELL DOES SEED STOCKERS SOLO CUPS GELATO,41 ROUND 3 Wk 6ish
Good day fellow growers i have chosen my g#41 girl she is looking very well i think she is getting some nice buds she has a strong smell to her which is nice cant wait for it to start filling out the buds
Here she is
G41.jpg

And from the top
G#41.jpg

Happy growing thanks for stopping by

Good day fellow growers i have chosen my g#41 girl she is looking very well i think she is getting some nice buds she has a strong smell to her which is nice cant wait for it to start filling out the buds
Here she is
View attachment 1341807
And from the top
View attachment 1341808
Happy growing thanks for stopping by

Nice selection and one pretty plant :pass:

Thanks for the Solo Cup update :bighug:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

Nice selection and one pretty plant :pass:

Thanks for the Solo Cup update :bighug:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..
Thank you mark they are strong girls i have oreded some more to do in proper size pot i have a sticky fingers on the go in a small pot and she is a cracking girl
IMG_20210716_203912.jpg

IMG_20210716_203752.jpg

they are nice green flash makes them light

Last edited:
Thank you mark they are strong girls i have oreded some more to do in proper size pot i have a sticky fingers on the go in a small pot and she is a cracking girl
she looks great bro also so your about 4 weeks from finishing now as i think you may be the last with ep3 finishing just before you

DELL DOES SEED STOCKERS SOLO CUPS GELATO,41 ROUND 3 Wk7ish
Hello fellow growers my girl is loving life in her solo cup she is starting to fill the buds out a bit this week she has had no probs at all so i am very happy here she is my G#41
IMG_20210718_195912.jpg

IMG_20210718_122643.jpg

Well as you can see she is looking very pretty and good structure
Till next week happy growing you know it makes sense

Hello fellow growers my girl is loving life in her solo cup she is starting to fill the buds out a bit this week she has had no probs at all so i am very happy here she is my G#41
View attachment 1344906
View attachment 1344907
Well as you can see she is looking very pretty and good structure
Till next week happy growing you know it makes sense
She's looking superb dell

Dell m8, she is lovely!!
Cheers,
EP3

Back