Dialing In MEGA CROP for Auto's

after taking a little time off from growing, I'm back, and it's time to feed, actually past time.
I'm in week 1 of flower, and I'm growing in HF/OF. growing in 2gal pots, top half is HF, bottom half OF.
I'm mixing in a 5gal bucket, do I cut the amount indicated by the feeding calculator on the Megacrop website ?? ( @Dabber )

After trying some grows with organic amendments only I'm going hybrid, MC and Down to Earth 4-4-4 + worm castings.
My pot size likely is not large enough to go 100% organic, media promix HP and sunshine #4

Larger plants in 3G pots are looking better after several weeks of MC.

After trying some grows with organic amendments only I'm going hybrid, MC and Down to Earth 4-4-4 + worm castings.
My pot size likely is not large enough to go 100% organic, media promix HP and sunshine #4

Larger plants in 3G pots are looking better after several weeks of MC.
how are you watering? i mean how often donyou water with MC?

Evert other day with weak MC, 1/4-1/2 tsp/gallon. Watering frequency depends on plant and pot size.
It is hard to be "dialed in" because there is so much variability between strains and even between seeds
of the same strain. Cheese Indica has gone as small as 12" and 6 weeks indoors, Haze sativa hybrid 16 weeks and 6' outdoors.

Back