Dialing In MEGA CROP for Auto's

Growing in Happy Frog - above posts

Growing in Happy Frog - above posts
I'm using happy frog to I weight my Epsom salt and mc I used a gram to tspn calculator for the cal-mag...

I think I've found the sweet spot (for me) with just a hint of leaf burn !

50 days veg, 26 days flower.

Up to 5g MC one part and 1g BE/4L last water/feeding.

Double Chocolate/Canuk Seeds/True North Seedbank

Day 26 Double Chocolate 20 Sept.jpg

Current grow.

Cheers

Hey all - not autos I'm growing but photos. I started getting some yellowing in my leaves - was running an EC of 1.3 in my autopots. I upped it to 1.7 as I just started flowering. How soon do you start noticing a difference in color? I think it's getting better already; I upped the dose 5 days ago.

I am using the one part MC and the most MC I use is 1 gram per LITER. I start out with 0.25 gram per LITER after a week or two. I like no more than 600 PPM for flower time.. I do not use cal/mg tho sometimes I add a 12-15 grams TOTAL per feed. I am using AutoPots and I mix up a rez with 6-16 LITERS. PH 5.8-6.0 is what I start off the rez with. This last 2-3 days and I PH check everyday. I am using coco with a Rock Wool 3" x 3" cube with a Root Riot in the RW cube hole.
I have 650 watts with two quamtum bords lights. An oldie from ChilledLED at 400 watts, it has UV and red diods and a Budget Light of 250. Both lights are raised as high as I can go in a LA Garden 5 foot x 5 foot for the entire grow. I will say that I found using UV diodes has increased my frost. That is what works for me.

Love and Light to everyone.

The two ladies are drying right now. I like MC and all of my gear.
Fast Buds Wedding Cheese Cake and Blue Dream.
IMG_1911.jpeg

Last edited:
Hey everyone, quick question - does the order of adding MC and cal/mag to the water matter ? MC first cal/mag second or cal/mag then MC ? Does the time in between matter ? I feel like I knew this but I think too many birthdays are catching up to me.
I followed MoG's recomendation of 1/2 gram of epsom to my mix.

I’ve had healthier plants, though not perfect, since the addition of Epsom to my MC v2 1-part. I’ve been doing 4.5g/gal MC with 0.5g/gal Epsom and then adjusting my ppms from there depending on plant age.
Here’s a recent harvest, was a shorty but chunky.
6017521F-4452-4D28-8D41-C6F7EEDF2588.jpeg

and the two I have going now
7E009AB6-534B-417A-A58A-3BE046FE51A9.jpeg

Back