Dialing In MEGA CROP for Auto's

Hey everyone, quick question - does the order of adding MC and cal/mag to the water matter ? MC first cal/mag second or cal/mag then MC ? Does the time in between matter ? I feel like I knew this but I think too many birthdays are catching up to me.

Hey everyone, quick question - does the order of adding MC and cal/mag to the water matter ? MC first cal/mag second or cal/mag then MC ? Does the time in between matter ? I feel like I knew this but I think too many birthdays are catching up to me.
They say calmag first!!!

They say cal-mag first but they also say that MC doesn't need the addition of cal-mag, so there's that!

They say cal-mag first but they also say that MC doesn't need the addition of cal-mag, so there's that!
Yep I was using cal-mag but cut it out.... Manogreen say 3g mc 0.5epsom salt 0.25 cal- mag.....

My memory says cal/mag first, wait 15 minutes then add nutes. It has been my experience that my plants needed cal/mag when using MC.

Yep I was using cal-mag but cut it out.... Manogreen say 3g mc 0.5epsom salt 0.25 cal- mag.....
3 gr MC - 1/2 gr epsom salt & 1/4 gr or ml cal/mag ? Epsom salts may be the ticket, because the issue to my eyes may be a mag shortage

3 gr MC - 1/2 gr epsom salt & 1/4 gr or ml cal/mag ? Epsom salts may be the ticket, because the issue to my eyes may be a mag shortage
That is how manogreen said to do it so it's dialed in for auto flower the best way since it's only 1 part....

It would be 1/8 tspn of calmag

My memory says cal/mag first, wait 15 minutes then add nutes. It has been my experience that my plants needed cal/mag when using MC.
Yes that's how you would mix it...

True but it's only one part so it's hard to dial in for auto flowers....

Back