Dialing In MEGA CROP for Auto's

I also like their kelp algae extrac. I use that with water for seedlings and to wet the medium. Then second or third feedeing will get MC and the kelp gets out away. Little bag will last me a long time it doesn’t take very much per gallon. .4 grams per gallon.

I just like buying shit. Lol. I add sweet candy and BE but I use less MC. Right during my girls in late flower last few feedings have been around
1.5gpg MC
2gpg SC
3gpg BE. Girls seem to love the decrease in N later on in flower and the addition of extra pk. I like the sweet candy that’s why I add it lol. Seriously though I think it helps get my ph to where it needs and keeps it there. @F.N. Loves the sweet candy and won’t grow without it. He grows enough plants to see a difference I can’t with my 3-4 from seed at a time different strains, can’t compare much other then how good they all do. Next time I will be buying the big bag

We must be in parallel universes and at the same point in time. Late in flower using Greenleaf, noticed with a reduction in MC and boosting PK with Bud explosion making a nice difference with the end of flowering. Still learning how to use the MC. Yea its simpler than other nutes, but still find there are things to learn WHich is cool to me. If it was too easy, it would be boring.

If it was too easy, it would be boring.
I like easy. My next autoflower grow I’m trying @pop22 ’s method of using MC by itself and never going above 550ppm. He does grow some monsters.

I like simple, its Occam's Razor really. The simplest solution is often the correct one. It works and works well. Is it the best? No, I'd guess the method that makes both you and your plants happy, is what's best. I tried DWC. It worked great. But I hated it, my plants were happy, I wasn't. That's why I went organic. I decided to try Mega on a whim, I'm not much for using manufactured nutrients. But, when I went to their page and read all their info, I decided I had to try it! And I've been very pleased.

For me its KISS, Keep It Simple Stoner!

My next grow I will be adding the kelp for the 1st 3 weeks and starting Cal Mag day 7 and the 1st feeding of BE at day 14 to 17 100% then backing it down to 50% till first preflowers then back to 100%. I did it this grow and noticed more bud sites than my last grow when I started BE at the start of flowering :shrug:. I am using Red Line and Element X for these last few weeks of flower.:dammit: really wish GL would bring Red Line back IMO it really gives them a added boost with just enough N. I also no longer weigh MC during late flower 1 tsp per 5 gallon for that and the additives stopping MC and additives last 7 to 10 days and using SC only till harvest feeding 2 quarts b4 putting plants in the dark to dry out for 72 hrs then chop chop

My next grow I will be adding the kelp for the 1st 3 weeks and starting Cal Mag day 7 and the 1st feeding of BE at day 14 to 17 100% then backing it down to 50% till first preflowers then back to 100%. I did it this grow and noticed more bud sites than my last grow when I started BE at the start of flowering :shrug:. I am using Red Line and Element X for these last few weeks of flower.:dammit: really wish GL would bring Red Line back IMO it really gives them a added boost with just enough N. I also no longer weigh MC during late flower 1 tsp per 5 gallon for that and the additives stopping MC and additives last 7 to 10 days and using SC only till harvest feeding 2 quarts b4 putting plants in the dark to dry out for 72 hrs then chop chop
That’s pretty much what I’ve been doing. Slowly making adjustments as my girls age. I have girls with a couple weeks left then I have some vegging hard being trained lol and seedlings. This batch of seedlings has the newest version of my feed regimine so we’ll see how they develop.

Also i ran out of my foliar spray. I mix up some kelp extract and a couple drops of calmag in a spray bottle and spray them down. They seemed to love it so I’ll be using this instead of buying more overgrow. @Dabber i know I said u were gonna start using the kelp extract. Makes a good foliar too.

Mega has kelp in it

I also like their kelp algae extrac. I use that with water for seedlings and to wet the medium. Then second or third feedeing will get MC and the kelp gets out away. Little bag will last me a long time it doesn’t take very much per gallon. .4 grams per gallon.

Back