Did I just top too early? (Probably yes)

Here's a picture of the CDLC, about 24hr after topping. She seems to be doing well.
20190424_081623.jpg

Here are all of them. The DG and SSOG are on day 18. The two CDLCs are on day 11, exactly one week behind their sisters.
20190424_081957.jpg

Probably going to start a grow diary/journal in the appropriate forum very soon.

Pretty sure this is a male pre-flower popping out the side of these growth tips. I just plucked it just in case, but it looked everything like what I've seen in early on male pre-flowers.
20190425_085206.jpg
20190425_085150.jpg
not the best pictures but it's going to be the little ball sticking out on the left side growth tips.

Topping on your first grow?

If I was you, I would keep things relatively simple and learn the basics before you start meddling with your plants.

Topping on your first grow?

If I was you, I would keep things relatively simple and learn the basics before you start meddling with your plants.
Thanks for the advice

Different strokes for different folks. I have never topped an auto for fear f stunting it. But with my photos i will usually start topping ones we get to at least the 3rd node

Different strokes for different folks. I have never topped an auto for fear f stunting it. But with my photos i will usually start topping ones we get to at least the 3rd node

topping is perfectly fine... everything u can do to a photo plant . u can do with auto's within reasons ofc...

But don't transplant after week 1 or before 3 weeks .. aka from week one onwards don't mess with roots !

Cheers
:pass:

Back