Did I just top too early? (Probably yes)

I will keep that in mind. Just popped a couple of Fast buds Six shooter. I'll try my hand at topping 1 and see how that goes.

Just leave her alone to grow for a few more weeks before you do anything else.

Just leave her alone to grow for a few more weeks before you do anything else.
Everything is fine. I'll share a picture with you in a bit.

20190505_103517.jpg
shes on the right.

20190505_103508.jpg

So basically you topped her after the 2nd node bro? You have 4 main branches yea?? I think she looks great and as you have another 3 healthy girls there it'll be interesting to see how the topped girl turns out. Subbed up. Good luck my man :d5::pop::vibes::karmacloud:

U could go for it and tie those 4 branches down to encourage the secondary branches up into a nice little bush structure :smoking: she looks just right for it to me.. just a thought :biggrin:

So yeah I have 4 main branches on that one right now. tied her down for a few days and then I let her go. I don't have the room to stretch her out a lot at the moment. The tent is going to be full by this time next week. Maybe the week after, but you get the idea lol.

So yeah I have 4 main branches on that one right now. tied her down for a few days and then I let her go. I don't have the room to stretch her out a lot at the moment. The tent is going to be full by this time next week. Maybe the week after, but you get the idea lol.

Yea I know too well about not enough room brother.. I have 7 plants in an 80cm X 80cm tent atm lol your right though if you spread her out she will need more room.

This is my first grow so I might be able to get away with it and not know it. I just don't want overcrowding on my first go round and have to get another tent lol. I do actually have good lightsfor another one but that's the only components that I have around the house at the moment.

Your tent sounds crowded as fuck. What size pots are you running?

Back