Female Seeds Photoperiod Battle 2020 beginning 4.20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure We'll enjoy the company!

@TheMongol
as mentioned before "never got confirmation, or i didnt see it."

i have 2 mimosas and a cherry pie at around week 3. (was pre seeded)

will be flipping in 2 weeks ish. and picking my lone plant next week (if eligible) (likely the 1 cherry pie)

i will gladly participate and update weekly if all in here and your self are ok with it.

1. @pop22
2. @Proph
3. @AJrexxx
4. @HonestGR
5. @Mary Djayne
6. @FTF_damien50
7. @Waira
8. @smokeyfromau
9. @DMHeights
10. @Wwonka

this is yesterday before and after haircuts

View attachment 1180644View attachment 1180645View attachment 1180646View attachment 1180647View attachment 1180648View attachment 1180649

I still haven't received my beans yet but I see they are starting to trickle in to others. I also missed the confirmation email but no worries. I wasn't going to worry till I saw everyone had their beans.

I have no issues with what you other guys want to do.

Good Luck Everyone and Stay Healthy!!!

Last edited:
Let me introduce Chem OG - Female Seeds

Weather was very dry but she was a fiesty girl and it took 3 days to pop up in the soil ( in the past i used seed raising mxix - seems faster)

Update would be Sunday when i start the week , i called this week the germ week for her
growcomp.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
And we're off!
Female Seeds  photo Battle pic -4-20-2020.jpg

Female Seeds Photo battle
Update week 2

Had to start a second Chem OG seed as the first failed. Seedling has sprouted and is looking good! I'm excited for this one!

Female Seeds Chem OG pic1 -5-5-2020.jpg

Female Seeds Photo Period Battle

Update:

Transplanted the Chem OG this morning she's doing well, has grown just since transplant! I was a bit disapointed , she seemed to be growing slowly, but she's finally taking off. We'll see how she looks a week from now!

Chem OG pic1 -5-15-2020.jpg

Chem OG pic2 -5-15-2020.jpg

Update:

Chem OG

Week 5

Finally she has put on some size. She very short stil but very wide! Haven't decided when to put her into flower, I'll probably wait another 1-2 weeks.

She is looking good!

Female Seeds Chem OG pic1 -5-25-2020.jpg

Female Seeds Photoperiod Battle

Chem OG

She very short but very wide! Beautiful plant! I'm debating whether to transplant her into a bigger pot or put on 12/12. The problem is she's getting too big for the small tent and I have no place to put except the greenhouse...... hmmm we'll see. Anyway I just love this girl!
Chem OG pic1 -5-31-2020.jpg

Chem OG

I'm going to transplant her, she's been too long in this pot. I'm going to put her into a ten gallon tote! We'll see what she can do! I just love the look of this plant!

Female Seeds Chem OG pic1 -6-8-2020.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back