Dinafem Grower of the Year 2. Leg!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woop-woop!

Do I have to do a speech?

No?

Ok then... Firstly I’d like to thank my mum and dad for making me the reprobate I am today, also the baby Jesus and the three wise men, not forgetting Mary and Joseph. Mark from Dinafem for supplying the pips.. [emoji445][emoji444]we plough the fields and scaaaatter the good seed on the laaaaand.. [emoji445][emoji444] also @davisgirl for whipping us all into shape, and big bird from Sesame Street, just because he’s massive and yellow. I’d like to thank my dog, Boris
afeb8bc92e43b9e663dd081ca980fc4b.jpg
for doing absolutely fook all and last but not least, everyone at AFN for making this moment of glory possible.

Aw yeah, and everyone who voted. Cheers mo-fos! [emoji16]

Well done everyone.. I’m gonna drink copious amounts of gin cos that’s what I doooooo! [emoji2][emoji1360]

Happy Friday punkz.

Vlad. [emoji8]

Woop-woop!

Do I have to do a speech?

No?

Ok then... Firstly I’d like to thank my mum and dad for making me the reprobate I am today, also the baby Jesus and the three wise men, not forgetting Mary and Joseph. Mark from Dinafem for supplying the pips.. [emoji445][emoji444]we plough the fields and scaaaatter the good seed on the laaaaand.. [emoji445][emoji444] also @davisgirl for whipping us all into shape, and big bird from Sesame Street, just because he’s massive and yellow. I’d like to thank my dog, Boris
afeb8bc92e43b9e663dd081ca980fc4b.jpg
for doing absolutely fook all and last but not least, everyone at AFN for making this moment of glory possible.

Aw yeah, and everyone who voted. Cheers mo-fos! [emoji16]

Well done everyone.. I’m gonna drink copious amounts of gin cos that’s what I doooooo! [emoji2][emoji1360]

Happy Friday punkz.

Vlad. [emoji8]
Love the speech Vlad and Congrats, to ya and the other blokes that made this all possible:bravo:

@Vlad The Inhaler well done my friend and i will be seeing you in the final

Cheers Tom. I haven’t seen your plant, mate. It’s probably better than mine tho.. this one was the smallest plant I’ve got atm.. you should see my Pineapple Express! [emoji51]

Cheers Tom. I haven’t seen your plant, mate. It’s probably better than mine tho.. this one was the smallest plant I’ve got atm.. you should see my Pineapple Express! [emoji51]
im here from last years returning champ so gotta compete seems its the only one ive ever won :bighug::pass:

Haha! This is the first one I’ve entered.

100% success rate so far.. [emoji16][emoji1362]
surprised if your gonna be growing a plant you may as well enter and you've been here longer than me also if you get on the test team you get seeds provided if that sounds appealing to you later on down the line

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back