@Autogrowzs
@HighnDry
@Frogster
@NiceOption
@Vicent Van Grow
@Bailey
@Boradan
@Growtogrow

Greetings all, it's almost that time so just a friendly reminder that this thread will be locked tomorrow and we will all be updating in https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...ld-2019-second-leg.71155/page-16#post-2096539 and I'll be copy/pasting your weekly updates into this thread.

If everyone could please get a journal going for this grow (sponsored is a requirement, seeded is optional but you get credit for finishing a journal so join up and have fun :smoking:)
@Frogster tagged me already, if everyone else can please tag me as well I'll check you off for journals started.

@hunter2348 are you still interested in joining this battle as seeded? I will need your germination pic and card if so :pass:
My journal is HERE

@Belivitez
@St. Tom
@Equatorial
@The Mugwamp
@Autogrowzs
@HighnDry
@Frogster
@NiceOption
@Vicent Van Grow
@Bailey
@Boradan
@Growtogrow

Greetings all, it's almost that time so just a friendly reminder that this thread will be locked tomorrow and we will all be updating in https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...ld-2019-second-leg.71155/page-16#post-2096539 and I'll be copy/pasting your weekly updates into this thread.

If everyone could please get a journal going for this grow (sponsored is a requirement, seeded is optional but you get credit for finishing a journal so join up and have fun :smoking:)
@Frogster tagged me already, if everyone else can please tag me as well I'll check you off for journals started.

@hunter2348 are you still interested in joining this battle as seeded? I will need your germination pic and card if so :pass:
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/seedstockers-leg-2-candy-dawg-sanlight-q6w.71271/
here is mine i just thought with these grow offs we tag from are journals weekly not the biggest battle that's how i was going to do hso its no problem though

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/seedstockers-leg-2-candy-dawg-sanlight-q6w.71271/
here is mine i just thought with these grow offs we tag from are journals weekly not the biggest battle that's how i was going to do hso its no problem though

As far as I know, this is a regular battle for the GOTY just to be sure @TheMongol we post in the battle thread and journal correct?
Thank you for the journal link :smoking:

My journal is HERE

:thanks:appreciate it :smoking:

As far as I know, this is a regular battle for the GOTY just to be sure @TheMongol we post in the battle thread and journal correct?
Thank you for the journal link :smoking:

:thanks:appreciate it :smoking:
sound its crazy @Mossy isnt around shes the glue that holds this whole thing together but with the other battles we dont need to do journals so we are going to be making people do update in the biggest and in their journals i thought with these were more concerned with getting the full journals for the vendors

sound its crazy @Mossy isnt around shes the glue that holds this whole thing together but with the other battles we dont need to do journals so we are going to be making people do update in the biggest and in their journals i thought with these were more concerned with getting the full journals for the vendors

That makes sense and kinda repetitive to do both, I hope Mossy is back soon and @Ripper or Mongol (tagged already) may step in to make sure?

@Belivitez
@St. Tom
@Equatorial
@The Mugwamp
@Autogrowzs
@HighnDry
@Frogster
@NiceOption
@Vicent Van Grow
@Bailey
@Boradan
@Growtogrow

Thanks @RivetGrrl

I'm on my third and final attempt to get a Super Skunk to start. One cracked after being soaked and placed into tissue for like 5 days. A little tail's come out. I'm not expecting much to happen so I'm soaking a Fruit Cake. I guess these are newer and won't see the same issues but I'm afraid I've lost hope of having anything above ground by tomorrow. Will that be an issue or do they just need to be germed by then?

Also, do I need to post a third (!) pic of the germ on the Skunk?

Thanks @RivetGrrl

I'm on my third and final attempt to get a Super Skunk to start. One cracked after being soaked and placed into tissue for like 5 days. A little tail's come out. I'm not expecting much to happen so I'm soaking a Fruit Cake. I guess these are newer and won't see the same issues but I'm afraid I've lost hope of having anything above ground by tomorrow. Will that be an issue or do they just need to be germed by then?

Also, do I need to post a third (!) pic of the germ on the Skunk?

For germination problems, or seedlings dying, I know other battles have let people start another seed after the deadline date, as long as you have germinated before then.
So please don't worry, you have tried long before the date so keep going, you will not be DQ'ed.
No picture needed, keep going and I got my fingers crossed for you to get a sprout!

I had all three plants ALL turn out to be males in my first battle, and Man 'O Green let me restart long after the date; my plants were way behind but I had fun (new to the site all I had was regular seeds and they were old lol).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back