Dinafem Grower of the Year 2. Leg!

Status
Not open for further replies.
surprised if your gonna be growing a plant you may as well enter and you've been here longer than me also if you get on the test team you get seeds provided if that sounds appealing to you later on down the line

LOL!

Don’t talk to me about the test team!

Just asking the reps for seeds works fine for me! [emoji6]

LOL!

Don’t talk to me about the test team!

Just asking the reps for seeds works fine for me! [emoji6]
to be honest, I've done well on it but if vendors see your reliable and a good grower there deffo gonna sponsor you :pass::bighug: also have you been away a while as i used to see tons of you then nowt for a but glad your here though also i think i may be the team leader on this battle :frog:also

to be honest, I've done well on it but if vendors see your reliable and a good grower there deffo gonna sponsor you :pass::bighug: also have you been away a while as i used to see tons of you then nowt for a but glad your here though also i think i may be the team leader on this battle :frog:also

Yee.. I’ve been blagging seeds for years mate, I’ve always got a grow diary/ journal on somewhere or other with mixed results. It’s going really well these days tho.. up next is Gelato and Tangie-matic autos, from somebody who isn’t Dinafem.

And no, I haven’t been away.. just skulking in a corner of AFN with a few peeps, keeping a low profile. I haven’t been putting myself out there like I used to.. Kinda got into a habit of just checking the notifications on tapatalk.

Hang on... you’re gonna team leader?

I smell corruption! [emoji23]

dont know about corruption i will give you good a competition though also how olds ya dog i think you may know im a massive german shepherd lover got a young girl now 13 mths old

dont know about corruption i will give you good a competition though also how olds ya dog i think you may know im a massive german shepherd lover got a young girl now 13 mths old

Boris is 4 years old. He’s alwight... for a bulldog. He got small dog syndrome tho. Don’t get me wrong, he weighs nearly 30 kilos but the boy’s got short legs and he thinks he’s hard so he attacks any dog who’s taller than him. It’s a bit embarrassing tbh! Great around people tho! [emoji2][emoji1360]

So what’s the plan with the next battle, mate? You wanna fight? [emoji1363][emoji95][emoji1363][emoji95][emoji1363][emoji95][emoji1363][emoji95]

Boris is 4 years old. He’s alwight... for a bulldog. He got small dog syndrome tho. Don’t get me wrong, he weighs nearly 30 kilos but the boy’s got short legs and he thinks he’s hard so he attacks any dog who’s taller than him. It’s a bit embarrassing tbh! Great around people tho! [emoji2][emoji1360]

So what’s the plan with the next battle, mate? You wanna fight? [emoji1363][emoji95][emoji1363][emoji95][emoji1363][emoji95][emoji1363][emoji95]
yes why not i will bring zeta
Screenshot_20190613-200314_Gallery.jpg

Ya see.. that’s a proper dog you’ve got there!
Boris looks like something off TMNT! [emoji23][emoji23]

He’s a mutant! Gotta love him tho.. [emoji16]
i love any dogs mutts pedigree it doesn't matter i trust her more than most people i feel lucky growing up always had them and every breed out there sometimes all in 1 dog meaning a mongrel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back