Dinafem Dinafems AFN Highest Yields List

G.Leave

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Hey everyone!! Okay here we go..i set up and have been managing high yields lists for Dutch Passion and Sweet seeds as well. I've been meaning to get one happening for Dinafem and Mehisto as well, but bogged down from summer! Better late than never. Okay so this High yields auto list is going to have the top 5 yields for each of the strains dinafem has to offer. If you have a monster Dinafem auto(or even a good sized one), please drop by with a few pics, a dry weight, and also a link to the journal in which it was documented. Plants grown on other sites will not be recorded as this is an AFN highest yields list. ;)

In the end this list will be beneficial for those you want to get potentially the biggest best yielding autos, and it will also be useful for newbies that might make some serious errors to pull some bud.

@Dinafem-Mark - Please lmk what strains i am missing and i will fill them in(missing all of the newest).

Also if there shows enough interest for photoperiod plants i will start an additional list for those.

Dinafem's Highest Auto Yields List
Amnesia XXL
Blue Amnesia XXL
Blue Cheese 328 g's Sanguine
Blue Critical
Blue Kush
Bubba Kush 1st 223g's Scaly 420,
Cheese
Cheese XXL
Critical Cheese
Critical jack
Critical + 2.0 - 1st 325g's Unique, 2nd 195 g's KnonopCh
Critical +
Dinamex
Fruit
Haze 2.0
Haze
Haze XXL
Kush n Cheese
Moby Dick
Moby Dick XXL
OG Kush
Original Amnesia
Roadrunner
Roadrunner [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]
Sour Diesel
White Cheese 1st KonopCh 200g's , 2nd Icewater421 182g's
White Widow 1st Scaly420 205g's
White Widow XXL 1st 269 g's Scaly 420, 2nd 175g's KnonopCh, 3rd 138g's 912greenskell
Industrial Plant Auto CBD 1st Jingo 716 g's
Haze Auto CBD
Amnesia Auto CBD
White Widow Auto CBD
OG Kush Auto CBD 1st 343 g's Jingo
Critical + Auto CBD
Cheese Autoflower CBD

Last edited:
I had 325gm from my Dinafem Critical+2.0auto complete grow journal below.

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/critical-2-0-autoflower.57676/

upload_2017-7-1_19-45-25.png

Awesome plants fellas!! Be sure to tag in monster Dina growers if you know 'em! Will give it a couple of days and then update the initial post.

After these photos finish up I'm going to do cherry bomb and blue Kush I'm thinking.

I like cherry bomb...outdoor cherry is doing quite well

I am hoping this dinafem AWXXL is beefy enough to make the list!! Day 45 38" main stalk
IMG_5326.JPG

@Red Rupert - Tagging you in bud.

Back